OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I still haven’t got shipping from FootAction.... I’ll wait a little bit 😂

Footaction shipping is horrible right now, they cancelled my Air Raid order after 3 weeks of no shipping.
I'm still waiting on shipping as well for the Uptempos, hope before Christmas

Got cart jacked on a sz 10, so went with a 9.5. Heard these run big, anyone confirm this? Hope i didn't screw that up.

Stockx has my size for $188 with tax and shipping. Might just pull the trigger. I just hope they would ship me the 2020 version.

If I read that as $188 with the tax and shipping included, I would take that. That's only $14 over what I paid at footaction with the tax included.

Footaction shipped both my pairs... now only if I could cop the barkleys

Those are terrible. Nike stays releasing dumb colorways. They shouldn't even send these to the stores and just reroute them straight to the outlets....

Give us the OG Black/White/Chile Red joints
All white with Blue Bubble's
Come up with a new colorway that is actually nice

If they cant do that, put these shoes back in the vault for several years. There has been way too many crap colorways of these released over the years. We got like 2 dope OG colorways and 8 other outlet bound joints. These may need to go away for 5-7 years.

Finally caught my 11.5 on FTA today. Might let go of my 2016 Sz 11s if these are a better fit.
2BFC9BC5-DC2A-4448-B8F6-A53C60C7342E.jpeg
390C6D0D-98E7-44B3-BE64-070810105882.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom