OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Much Uptempo should have visible air near the heel and it also does not have that circular parts.... BTW seems like newer GS (pic is 2016’s) does have a visible air on its heel tho.
2A1E0576-8426-479C-A93F-A3F772EF7565.jpeg

Every store near me has these but theyre tough to find online (black/white). Tracked down my size 10 today after hitting a few stores.

Every store near me has these but theyre tough to find online (black/white). Tracked down my size 10 today after hitting a few stores.

what stores?

i copd from NDC last month and decided to wear them today for the first time. Took them out the box and Nike put a size 8.5 pair in the box and what i ordered was a size 9. Smh.

I normally don’t check for the size or take the shoes out of the box when i get a new pair. I just open the box to see the shoe and close the box and just put them in my closet until I’m ready to wear them. That’s on me.

what stores?

i copd from NDC last month and decided to wear them today for the first time. Took them out the box and Nike put a size 8.5 pair in the box and what i ordered was a size 9. Smh.

I normally don’t check for the size or take the shoes out of the box when i get a new pair. I just open the box to see the shoe and close the box and just put them in my closet until I’m ready to wear them. That’s on me.
I’ve been Christmas shopping a lot, so ive been in quite a few Footlockers, they all had them, 2 different FNL’s and a champs. I haven’t seen them on the foot sites or FNL in men’s at all, weird. I’m in Ohio btw.

DE253C61-1B85-4E31-8A1C-2D3817385335.jpeg

Finally got a pair of these for myself after 20+ years. My mom had bought me Columbia XI’s the year these dropped. I did not have the audacity to ask her for another $100+ pair of kicks lol. I’m happy just to add these to the collection finally.

Stock located at local footlocker and they pointed in the direction of another with 10.5. Half sz down is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom