OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Thinking about getting these done:

Trail Blazer
More Uptempo - Blazer.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

its nuts. i never thought they would take a much uptempo colorway and turn it into a more uptempo colorway lol

I still tried even doe I have a pair that a barely wear from the last release.... should’ve known better... an L of a day, anyone else had difficulty trying to enter the draw? 🤦🏽‍♂️

533E9DF3-D79B-4862-A64A-57E4FC908FFF.png
FBA90E02-2BC0-4E19-AE47-925A7FDD6CCB.png

I'm lost with the complaints. Weren't these kicks draws anyway. You select the sneaker and give them your payment info and then people are randomly selected for the sneaker to be purchased. Only difference I see now is that the word DRAW is actually there. Maybe I'm wrong tho. Either way SNKRS gon SNKRS.

At this point ive lowkey trained myself to be happy when i dont hit on SNKRS. Money saved.... same thing for that corny *** PS5 too. Yall dont like money? Coo imma jus go head an keep stackin then.
Did you pre order the PS5 before all the HyPe? I was able to pre order 2 at Best Buy easily.

Did you pre order the PS5 before all the HyPe? I was able to pre order 2 at Best Buy easily.
Nah I played the waiting game in order to weed through all the broken consoles and hypebeast only to now have to deal with the “Limited quantities” bs

Back
Top Bottom