OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Looks like navy’s are OTW.
Seen on Japan SNKRS
889CF744-0AB2-4A87-A8E6-D64447F783A5.png

Navy’s are piff. Really reminds me of the all White OG that never got a proper retro. These are flames but they give me Total Uptempo vibes where the navy colorway is sooo basic it might be disco or bust.

Hope these fly under the radar.

D13831A3-DF1D-4D59-B76E-0A858D160E4A.jpeg

I have the perfect sweatsuit for these, I’ll pass man and predominantly white shoes don’t mix well.

Clean for sure

For me as a kid.. only getting like 1 pair a year cancelled any white kicks :lol: and that carried with me until I realized I didnt have to be like as an adult. But STILL :lol:

They couldve at LEAST given the trimmed layer the navy hits..wouldve been instant :nthat:

Lol I would always try to find a sneaker that had the right amount of white black a red… crazy that coming up you would get one pair of shoes every season…

Now I buy shoes like food… don’t even give it a second thought

That’s a fact.

Def. does not feel the same, best times of my life would be my mom telling me get a shoe for back to school… I’d look at that damn wall in footlocker for like an hour… then I’d look at whatever shoe I got everyday until school started

That’s a fact.

Def. does not feel the same, best times of my life would be my mom telling me get a shoe for back to school… I’d look at that damn wall in footlocker for like an hour… then I’d look at whatever shoe I got everyday until school started
It gives us an appreciation for our parents and how hard they worked to be able to buy us brand new kicks every season. Even though now we take it for granted cause we buy multiple pairs a month, which in my mind sort of takes that excitement away from that one pair you got for back to school, and couldn’t wait for the first day of school to rock them!

Definitely in for a pair of those, I like white shoes and loved the Triple Whites that came out a few years back, felt those were fire especially in hand.

Stop it, Nike… Please open the very first page of this thread and refer what I’ve asked there instead of releasing this kind of crap after crap for god’s sake…
ADFAA011-A07D-4B40-AD2A-D2336D2ACAB9.jpeg

Maybe those are Pride. Those are the ones I was referring to on Ebay the other day. I didn't see it at first, but now it looks like a pride colorway.

Back
Top Bottom