OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Calling and it's busy. I think it's not meant for me to get these lol

Last edited:
Wow I keep missing these

Saw Batman v Superman last night then went out

Just woke up and see I missed the Villa drop and more other spots that did no tax/free shipping smh

They're just dropping randomly at random places.. hard to keep up

Last edited:
DTLR white marsh MD has them on display. Size 9.5 is what I saw a few minutes ago.

I ordered over the phone from soleclassics.com $170 shipped!!! Number is, 614-299-2290

Last edited:
So mad that I missed out. Im over here thinking, "These shoes arent popular (look at the Penny 2 sitting on Shelfs), Im gonna head to the mall on saturday morning, walk into HOH, use my gift cards I have and walk out with my pair".

After reading through 20 pages, that dream vanished.

All these store taking phone orders, are they asking for credit card info or can we pay with paypal?

Dont like giving my card info just like that.

I'd only start REALLY getting concerned about this release when these eventually drop on the foot sites and sell out on all of them. The floodgates have yet to open, just been boutiques here and there so far. That and the Nike drop which seemed like a fake sellout. I could be wrong but I don't see any reason they'd keep these limited after the way the Pippen 1s and Penny 2s have performed, among others.

5 local boutiques, 2 hoh's and a couple online strike outs yesterday, finally got my pair at Shoe Gallery. Lol. They only had a 10 and an 8.5 (my pair) and they dropped them yesterday right before they closed. Seems like they only got two size runs.

Anyone that emailed Packer get a response? I sent an email at like 9:15am EST and haven't heard anything but the link on their page is gone.

i pretty sure we'll these pop up soon on most sites soon, I don't think these are that limited Nike just wanted to release these incrementally to hype up buyers
grin.gif
 my local Nike store already tweeted they'll be getting just that they don't have a release date at the moment

Yea in april. But people still get paranoid. I emailed kicksusa to see if they will be getting more in but they havent responded yet

I remember they always get restocks on releases like these

This release is like the others in the past. When stores get their shipment in they can sell immediately and not have to wait for official release

Reason why its hard now is the resellers seen in the begining how they were selling for like 250 on ebay and now they are sucking up every pair.

But bad news for them is demand aint that high especially at prices they asking for.

Once the people who actually do want them get their pair resellers gonna be stuck with those pairs

I'm glad I didn't pay resell. I pretty much paid retail based off Maryland taxes. Maryland it would've been $169.60 after taxes, but my order was $170 shipped, so it's pretty much retail. A person would be crazy if they over retail.

Back
Top Bottom