OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

crazy, looks like some sizes are already selling out. i just got my order confirmation from EB. pumped!

I'm a 10 but wanted to go 9.5 but of course they're sold out in 9.5, oh well, grabbing the 10.

Edit: 10 is now sold out too lmao.

Last edited:
Did anyone else see the shoes pop up early? I was watching the New Arrivals page and kept refreshing around 12. They popped up just before 12, but when I clicked them I just got booted to the homepage. It did that for a few mins then finally let me in. The shoes were live for roughly 10 mins before Eastbay tweeted.

It's almost like every site gets a small stock of these and they all drop them randomly.. This shoe is guaranteed to drop at least once a week at a different store and I can't catch a size 8

Last edited:
I wouldn't fret. I still feel like Nike will have a wider release. They've been playing these games. Even the Penny 2s were randomly popping up on sites and Nike did the small random drop for those, now those things are everywhere ever discounted. I can't see Nike going limited with these. Anyway, I'm stoked to have grabbed my pair. All time favorite sneaker. Elementary school days for me.

word i remmeber 3rd grade asking my pops for these in 96 and my pops was fronting like u a sz 5 ya feet still growing i aint paying $100 for those now i copped em on my own lol.... feels great!

did these ever release in the nubuck form after 96? i remember the leather ones in 05 but i hated those.... i dont recall these ever being so hyped and wanted

word i remmeber 3rd grade asking my pops for these in 96 and my pops was fronting like u a sz 5 ya feet still growing i aint paying $100 for those now i copped em on my own lol.... feels great!
Haha yeah I must've been in 2nd or 3rd. My mom's family is all up in Chicago so my uncle would always send me "gym shoes" for Christmas and my birthday, mostly Jordans, but I remember getting these and it was on! One of my buddy's in elementary, who I'm still great friends with, jacked my steez and had his parents get him a pair after he saw me stunting at recess. We still talk about that till this day. Can't wait to go over to his place in these. He doesn't follow sneakers at all so I doubt he knows these are back. Glad you copped man!

did these ever release in the nubuck form after 96? i remember the leather ones in 05 but i hated those.... i dont recall these ever being so hyped and wanted
I'm pretty sure this is the first time we're getting the nubuck version. Wish the letters connected to the midsole like the OGs but I ain't mad. The leathers were horrendous. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom