OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Dude I was supposed to trade for the premes just upped his price on ebay to 800$ :lol: I hate resellers.

Unless it's a size 14 or 15, they aren't getting that. Most of the bids I have seen end have been in the 350 to 400 range.

Moved some yeezys to grab the golds in a size 15. Got them for 500 but sold the yeezys for 600 so I won.

Last edited:
Y'all should get a $100 gift card or something, **** straight false advertising, "When consumers see or hear an advertisement, whether it’s on the Internet, radio or television, or anywhere else, federal law says that ad must be truthful, not misleading, and, when appropriate, backed by scientific evidence. The Federal Trade Commission enforces these truth-in-advertising laws, and it applies the same standards no matter where an ad appears" **** don't sit right with me, and I didn't even cop a pair......

Unless it's a size 14 or 15, they aren't getting that. Most of the bids I have seen end have been in the 350 to 400 range.

Moved some yeezys to grab the golds in a size 15. Got them for 500 but sold the yeezys for 600 so I won.
I am a 14 and was offered $800

I'm no reseller and I love these shoes; so that's an easy pass:

Think defective 3m is bad, try moldy Suptempos
eek.gif

Via SN

https://sneakernews.com/2017/05/04/moldy-supreme-nike-suptempo/
Looks like some serious water damage..

yea suptempos letters dont even connect to the midsole properly

i think grizz sold me some fake suptempos

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

In all seriousness, how did this Prince stuff start with y'all?

it was cuz he had a connect at jimmy jazz that said he got him on a release but he never got the call so the connect straight did him dirty so i was like maybe he was looking for you to do a favor for him insert prince gif

grizz even said he had a glazed look on him :lol:

Last edited:
Cant eem remember lmao... it was one of these threads.. think someone said something fishy and the prince gif rolled around
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom