OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Via ig

19122227_129274167652429_2391964817259757568_n.jpg

omg after 5 wears i can finally feel the cushioning
laugh.gif

wow more uptempos are actually comfortable now lol
With all this boost and flyknit and wovens and stuff, we forget that you're actually supposed to break shoes in. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
New to the group here and first post! Will the black and white come out anytime soon again or should I spend the money on higher prices? So many out there and worried on fakes

I doubt the og black and white will release again anytime soon. They just released twice recently...

Best bet if you want to buy them now is to spend the money.

Educate yourself on the fake stuff, it's easy to tell.

The shape of the shoe,the lettering of A I R, the materials of the lining/tongue, the length of the lace loops, etc.

There are horrible fakes and there are pretty good fakes, but even with the really good ones you can tell (like excess material off the letter cutout background).

I doubt the og black and white will release again anytime soon. They just released twice recently...

Best bet if you want to buy them now is to spend the money.

Educate yourself on the fake stuff, it's easy to tell.

The shape of the shoe,the lettering of A I R, the materials of the lining/tongue, the length of the lace loops, etc.

There are horrible fakes and there are pretty good fakes, but even with the really good ones you can tell (like excess material off the letter cutout background).

Exess?

Excess. Too much. As in too much material.

You know how the letter is sewn on to an outline? For the pair you want og black and white the outline of the A I R is in white. That white material isn't cut perfectly on the fakes. Usually by the letter R by the ankle you can see uneven/usually more white background than you normally would on an authentic pair.

Excess. Too much. As in too much material.

You know how the letter is sewn on to an outline? For the pair you want og black and white the outline of the A I R is in white. That white material isn't cut perfectly on the fakes. Usually by the letter R by the ankle you can see uneven/usually more white background than you normally would on an authentic pair.

I owned a pair in 2000s but never had a fake next to it to compare it. I keep checking FL in case black white ones show up

Just copped the 2016 black/white joints for $285 shipped..talked the seller out of the shipping cost but damn it still hit my pockets.

285 aint bad at all considering the current market price but I know what you mean paying over retail.

I know fam.. a few sellers had them for around $290 not even a month ago then I went back to check on my size and since they didn't have many sizes left they shot the prices up to around 360 something so in essence I guess I kinda lucked up lol

Prior to the Supreme drop, all of the more uptempos were cheaper.

I remember the Olympics were going for retail DS and there were plenty og black whites pre-owned in good condition for sub $180ish.

After Supreme dropped, all prices of the more uptempos went up like crazy.

Prior to the Supreme drop, all of the more uptempos were cheaper.

I remember the Olympics were going for retail DS and there were plenty og black whites pre-owned in good condition for sub $180ish.

After Supreme dropped, all prices of the more uptempos went up like crazy.
No. I was looking for the OG blk/whites before the Supreme drop and they were close to 300.

Last edited:
Yeah ds for 300 or a little under.

I specifically said pre-owned og black/white. As in vnds or worn once or white. Not beat.

Last edited:
Black whites were $300+ since the release date. God bless the NTer that ooped me his pair for retail.

Me being a noob, I would worry about getting a fake when I pay for a real pair. Anyonehave any comparison photos, isn't the fakes really high quality now the 60 bucks ones that people sell in China

Back
Top Bottom