OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Me being a noob, I would worry about getting a fake when I pay for a real pair. Anyonehave any comparison photos, isn't the fakes really high quality now the 60 bucks ones that people sell in China
if u buy from an authorized retailer or reputable place, you have nothing to worry about.

In undsing my golds for my bday. The most gaudy ignorant Preme fit for a beer garden or rooftop. Gold suptempo, foam shorts, and yellow MJ tee [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

nike-air-more-uptempo-blue-white-696x467.png

If caro's aren't a QS I'll cop when they get below $120. Probably will go even lower. All carolina blue sneaks sit

Last edited:
I'm sure these will hit disco for sure. I like the Carolinas as it has a nice colorblocking (like Olympics), but they will sit because no one is hooping in More Uptempos. I mean some people can, but a majority will not because it is too heavy, too bulky, and there's better technological advanced shoes to play in. The more uptempos to me are strictly a retro/lifestyle/nostalgia shoe to wear off the court. That being said, I don't see Carolina blue kicks being worn off court as they are primarily worn on court by NCAA teams or the Denver Nuggets lol.

I'm sure the navys will hit disco too, but that has more of a chance of moving off the shelves because navy blue goes with everything, plus people love gum soles for some reason. I find the colorway ugly (if they went with white midsole it woulda looked way better), but I can see people buying them because it can match a lot of fits and can be a versatile shoe.

OG black/white is goat tho. That shoe can be worn with ANYTHING. So classic.

Plus the black midsole/sole doesn't get dirty as opposed to the white sole.

Back
Top Bottom