OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Tri-Colors for work today
6ECF43FF-7369-423B-B15F-5680EC24EC47.jpeg

I held off buying the last black/white release bc the white part didn't connect to midsole like the ogs. Hopefully they fix that with this release

Had the 2005 leather pair and never got the chance to cop the 2016 version at retail. Hopefully Nike does these justice and we get something close to the OG model.

Still have my 2010 pair. It'd be REALLY nice if they updated them with the black swoosh and the extended AIR like its been said in here. The 2010 version never bothered me but I'd like to get a second pair that is more OG instead of a back up in case my pair dies lol.

On another note this is really what I've been waiting on.. Wanted them in 96 but they came out after I'd already got my school kicks for the year.

1582860986732.png

These have irked me since the dawn of time... They have never come out like they should. Blue air bubbles, black toe swoosh and I think a black swoosh on the heel. My brother had these as HIS back to school kicks :lol: I remember thinking dude was nuts for getting an entirely white shoe which was suicide in the 90's with only getting 1 pair a year.

1582861164074.png

Still have my 2010 pair. It'd be REALLY nice if they updated them with the black swoosh and the extended AIR like its been said in here. The 2010 version never bothered me but I'd like to get a second pair that is more OG instead of a back up in case my pair dies lol.

On another note this is really what I've been waiting on.. Wanted them in 96 but they came out after I'd already got my school kicks for the year.

1582860986732.png

These have irked me since the dawn of time... They have never come out like they should. Blue air bubbles, black toe swoosh and I think a black swoosh on the heel. My brother had these as HIS back to school kicks :lol: I remember thinking dude was nuts for getting an entirely white shoe which was suicide in the 90's with only getting 1 pair a year.

1582861164074.png

Whites were my back to school pair too 😂...Freshman year high school, flossin in the Juwan Howard’s...

379B8BBB-BB0E-4521-8E06-E08B7007934F.jpeg
4557EBBA-5E8B-4115-8A45-F87907B2522D.jpeg

Has anyone tried the "destructed denim" look on the denim More Uptempos like people have done with the Levis Jordan 4? If so, I would love to see some pics. Thanks.

Has anyone tried the "destructed denim" look on the denim More Uptempos like people have done with the Levis Jordan 4? If so, I would love to see some pics. Thanks.

Would also like to see this. I truly don't hate the denims but I think a decent vintage look would make them A1

An Olympic CW like the white and navy but replace the navy with the same color of the red as the Japanese flag would be cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom