OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

PXL_20201013_180500724.jpg

Screenshot 2020-10-13 141506.jpg
they released in our area????

Lol I didn't even see them on ndc 4 years ago

These were just as difficult to get back then. Luckily I still got a pair. But it was only because an NTer told me where they had it.

Good luck to everyone that's trying to get them now.

Btw, I remember that XXL mag. :pimp:

Still waiting on my Uptempos.. USPS is doing something different. Package been on its way for 5 days. Praying its not lost.
Sorry To Hear They Haven’t Made It Yet Buddy. Sounds Like Another East Coaster I Sent To Hasn’t Received His Yet Which I Would Likely Attribute To Known Delays At USPS Right Now. I’ve Had Several Priority Packages Take A Week+ Lately And Am Pretty Confident Ya’ll Will Get Your Shoes :wink:

Please Do Keep Me Posted

Sorry To Hear They Haven’t Made It Yet Buddy. Sounds Like Another East Coaster I Sent To Hasn’t Received His Yet Which I Would Likely Attribute To Known Delays At USPS Right Now. I’ve Had Several Priority Packages Take A Week+ Lately And Am Pretty Confident Ya’ll Will Get Your Shoes :wink:

Please Do Keep Me Posted

Same bro.. thats why I never even said anything lol! Delays happen; we still have time! I just hope they didn't lose it and I'm dying to see them in person :lol: I moved my 2010 pair but wanted to do some comparisons before I shipped them off and had to send them off. In due time though!

Welp, im sure we all saw the 3am CB 94 drop lol. These prob dropped at 230am lol

Ain’t never been so tight.... pause... about a shoe release in my life.... trying not to go the resell way. Congrats to those that were able to cop. Been everywhere in Baltimore and every store act like they don’t know nothing bout this

This release got me stressed man. I’m bout to just cop on stockx... I never wore my 16s but at least I know I can beat them with a fresh pair in the inventory

Back
Top Bottom