OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I go true to size. Fits just right for me... if I go half size down it would be a real snug fit for me.

They are just spitting in the faces of anyone who wants OGs

These new “red toe” ones let me know they know what we want but just won’t give it to us

The midsole is greenish instead of volt. I guess it's the materials. In natural light it's less noticeable, but it's funny for a second I thought I got a factory defect pair. Because it's not visible in any of the white-background promo pics. If you look real hard you can kind of tell here. Or here: https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-air-more-uptempo-volt-dx1790-700-release-date

I'm going back and forth on whether or not to keep these. They're gaudy AF but I feel like just putting together some visible-from-space fit and rocking them to shoot around or something. They're also just ginormous on foot. I feel like I could wear 3 pairs of socks and still get my foot in there. This is why my khaki pair went back. Shoe's just a beast.

But in videos you can't really see it either.

Anybody else's pairs stick out to you like that? (it's not visible in that guy's video)

What “red toe” joints are you talking about?

When I went to find a pic, I noticed in the sneakernews article it doesn’t mention men’s, but the pic is a men’s version.

I don’t want them either way but thought that was weird. did the grade school always have all The bubbles?

When I went to find a pic, I noticed in the sneakernews article it doesn’t mention men’s, but the pic is a men’s version.

I don’t want them either way but thought that was weird. did the grade school always have all The bubbles?
😂 What a joke man, take that dumbass toe off and its a perfect colorway.

The people working there have to be the dumbest people on Earth.

It seems like the only time Nike-Jordan gets a colorway right is when it's a retro of an OG.

The midsole is greenish instead of volt. I guess it's the materials. In natural light it's less noticeable, but it's funny for a second I thought I got a factory defect pair. Because it's not visible in any of the white-background promo pics. If you look real hard you can kind of tell here. Or here: https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-air-more-uptempo-volt-dx1790-700-release-date

I'm going back and forth on whether or not to keep these. They're gaudy AF but I feel like just putting together some visible-from-space fit and rocking them to shoot around or something. They're also just ginormous on foot. I feel like I could wear 3 pairs of socks and still get my foot in there. This is why my khaki pair went back. Shoe's just a beast.

But in videos you can't really see it either.

Anybody else's pairs stick out to you like that? (it's not visible in that guy's video)

Yo I stung on em too. And when I seen that greenish midsole I was like wtf, that killed em out

But I ain't popped em out yet. I need a volt colored hat at the bare minimum to tie em to something on a fit

I have them in hand and it looks like volt-colored foam midsole to me, ever so slightly different shade to the upper and outsole so that it isn't very noticeable. Love em.

Return em if you don't like em though. Save yourself the money.

Womens Black/Silver up on footsites
3A001AE6-A244-4840-843B-89213A21533A.jpeg

any site to get the uptempo i got next size 13us ? not footlocker and such , they block overseas connection

I guess to Nike’s defense, if these were released in modern times for NBA players…. These would be the PE’s and colorways i.e lebrons, kyries, KD’s, freaks, etc.

Even on adidas, puma, SC30. Look at all the colorways….I just had this realization.

Back
Top Bottom