OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Tried these on today, and they definitely seem to run kinda big. I would still recommend tts (with laces a bit on the tighter side), but going half size down seems like they would provide a perfect fit.
Ah bummer! Hopefully not too big. I was concerned because everyone was saying half size down on the penny 1s, I did that and they were so small . So I been trying to just do TTS.

Got the slides...

PSX_20230730_000027.jpg

Last edited:
Missed out on these when they dropped smh

No date yet right? These haven’t had those early sporadic drops like the flight huaraches and CBs.

My pair arrived. Took a few pics.

IMG_4702.jpeg
IMG_4703.jpeg
IMG_4704.jpeg
IMG_4706.jpeg

IMG_4707.jpeg

Here are some comparisons to the 2020 pair..
IMG_4709.jpeg

The 2023 pair on the left has more of a “bulky” look to them. Also, the tongue is pretty short compared to the 2020 version. Well, it doesn’t stretch out as high like the 2020 version.
IMG_4708.jpeg

My pair arrived. Took a few pics.

IMG_4702.jpeg
IMG_4703.jpeg
IMG_4704.jpeg
IMG_4706.jpeg

IMG_4707.jpeg

Here are some comparisons to the 2020 pair..
IMG_4709.jpeg

The 2023 pair on the left has more of a “bulky” look to them. Also, the tongue is pretty short compared to the 2020 version. Well, it doesn’t stretch out as high like the 2020 version.
IMG_4708.jpeg
Nice!

My pair is out for delivery…Can’t wait to get home from work and check them out…

That extra white really hurts the look in my opinion . On another note . These things look like some damn astronaut moon boots lol things are huge

Honestly if people werent so anal about retros being 1:1... honestly, theres no reason every retro shouldnt be better just due to technology advancements. Just because thats how something was originally doesnt make it perfect.

The fully white swoosh on the toe and black swoosh on the heel alone make these so much better. The extended white, even though they didn’t extend the letters also like the should have, is a welcomed return to OG.
The lettering and the white portion isn’t that bad when you look at it. I think it depends on your size based off the separation. I do like that they made the shoe look more bulky like the OG’s.

Back
Top Bottom