OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Love These. Need To Double.
IMG_4904.jpeg

Could be my eyes deceiving me, but I feel like the white spacing is a tiiiny bit more subtle on the bigger sizes. I woulda thought it would’ve been the complete opposite.

Could be my eyes deceiving me, but I feel like the white spacing is a tiiiny bit more subtle on the bigger sizes. I woulda thought it would’ve been the complete opposite.
That’s what I’ve been saying lol

The amount of white showing is going to be inconsistent on a bunch of pairs…

Using the left shoe of my pair as an example…The lateral side shows a good amount of white while the medial side is just about perfect…Size 11.5 btw…It doesn’t bother me at all if I’m being honest here…

What sort of bothers me with these is the short *** tongue they put on there :rolleyes, but that’s nitpicky stuff though…Between the shape, correct color blocking, and the extended white paneling; these give me the OG vibe far more than any of the prior retro drops have…I’m doubling down on a second pair when the eventual stateside drop happens…

IMG_2879.jpeg

IMG_2878.jpeg

Last edited:
The amount is white showing is going to be inconsistent on a bunch of pairs…

Using the left shoe of my pair as an example…The lateral side shows a good amount of white while the medial side is just about perfect…Size 11.5 btw…It doesn’t bother me at all if I’m being honest here…

What sort of bothers me with these is the short *** tongue they put on there :rolleyes, but that’s nitpicky stuff though…Between the shape, correct color blocking, and the extended white paneling; these give me the OG vibe far more than any of the prior retro drops have…I’m doubling down now n a second pair when the eventual stateside drop happens…

IMG_2879.jpeg

IMG_2878.jpeg
They Look great! On feet u won’t even tell the difference between between the spacing.

Swing and miss on SNKRS this morning, but I was able to cop from some boutique after I ran a product code google search.

Really happy because the tan/yellow was the only CW I liked, and $190 is already overpriced so I wasn't paying resale. Blacks are unnecessary if you have the OG, and the purples aren't for me.

Swing and miss on SNKRS this morning, but I was able to cop from some boutique after I ran a product code google search.

Really happy because the tan/yellow was the only CW I liked, and $190 is already overpriced so I wasn't paying resale. Blacks are unnecessary if you have the OG, and the purples aren't for me.
I should’ve copped them.

Still trying locate a 5.5 for the lady's bday thought she'd like these if all else fails in copping us the ogs ☠️

Been dying for a pair with the white but something look off. Midsole look small, shoe look short. Maybe it’s the tongue or the whole shoe but it looks low. I think it’s a few minor things but it looks weird.

Been dying for a pair with the white but something look off. Midsole look small, shoe look short. Maybe it’s the tongue or the whole shoe but it looks low. I think it’s a few minor things but it looks weird.

You want a midsole bigger than that you might as well go buy some platforms man lol

They look great. I’m ok with the shorter tongue. Need these to drop stateside already.

It doesn’t bother me at all when they’re on foot…Just marginally shorter than the last retro…Here’s an older pic of my 2020 pair for comparison…

IMG_2903.jpeg

Long tongue is a must. Nike cost cutting :smh:

:nthat:

IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2897.jpeg
IMG_2898.jpeg
IMG_2902.jpeg

The short tongue notwithstanding, these are far closer to the OG’s than Nike has ever gotten at this point…

It doesn’t bother me at all when they’re on foot…Just marginally shorter than the last retro…Here’s an older pic of my 2020 pair for comparison…

IMG_2903.jpeg

:nthat:

IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2897.jpeg
IMG_2898.jpeg
IMG_2902.jpeg

The short tongue notwithstanding, these are far closer to the OG’s than Nike has ever gotten at this point…

Look at the size of those bubbles … damn I miss the old days . Now we got these small *** anorexic looking bubbles

Back
Top Bottom