OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I get it this version is the closest to the OG but not having seen this with the extra white under the AIR ever executed on retro uptempos is throwing me off… I gotta get used to it.

I get it this version is the closest to the OG but not having seen this with the extra white under the AIR ever executed on retro uptempos is throwing me off… I gotta get used to it.

Im a true to OG guy...but I feel ya...This is one example, I think lol, where the earlier Retro revisions may have trumped the OG look :ohwell:

Iol, of course that sentiment wont prevent me from grabbing them lol

Itll be interesting to see how the younger gen that ONLY ever saw the updated version calls this one though...

Im a true to OG guy...but I feel ya...This is one example, I think lol, where the earlier Retro revisions may have trumped the OG look :ohwell:

Iol, of course that sentiment wont prevent me from grabbing them lol

Itll be interesting to see how the younger gen that ONLY ever saw the updated version calls this one though...

Reminds me of the dude a few days ago in the flight huarache thread talking about the black lakers pair that said . “ I’ve never been a fan of these . Can’t pass these up though “ all in sentence lmao

But yeah the extra white on the letters really doesn’t look that good to me but it’s not a deal breaker really . Would I prefer them to look like the last retro as far as the white letters ? Of course . But everything else being closer to the OG I think evens it out

IMG_4945.jpeg

gotta cop. Nike still has some work to do but they’ve been alright with me these past couple years with the og cws

Back
Top Bottom