OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

IMG_5169.jpeg

So far it seems like it may have been a limited release in Europe. I don’t think any stores in the states released them or even received them yet.

Spring 1996, I had the Air Max Uptempo 95 and it was new, then Pippen pulled these out in the playoffs out of nowhere.

Does anyone remember that? I also feel like they werent available in stores at that same time. April 96, because school still had a few months left and no one in my school ever got them. I feel like they weren't in stores until the summer or the next school year.

(I'm talking about the first black-white colorway)

Spring 1996, I had the Air Max Uptempo 95 and it was new, then Pippen pulled these out in the playoffs out of nowhere.

Does anyone remember that? I also feel like they werent available in stores at that same time. April 96, because school still had a few months left and no one in my school ever got them. I feel like they weren't in stores until the summer or the next school year.

(I'm talking about the first black-white colorway)
I believe you’re correct, and the Chilis wouldn’t have dropped until late ‘96 or early 1997.

Back
Top Bottom