OFFICIAL NIKE AIR PEGASUS '83

Damn that tounge is extra popped lol, they look tight in your pics though. I gotta start back wearing mine. I love that colorway...

Some stock on those Flash Limes....

was literally just tellin my boy YESTERDAY about how quick these go and they may show back up from time to time. i just texted him so hopefully he grabs em

Last edited:
Thanks! Looks similar but not exactly the same.

Been searching the web, unfortunately cant find one.

Anyone have this???

May need brave blues too! I dont really rock blue. But those may get the pass... Under retail of course.

that line is pretty common...actually mine have more but this only shows under a camera with flash...i think you would be safe. Well at least, i don't think you can find a pair that won't show lines from a picture taken with flash.

thanks  but i would hate to get the pair they have on display. If you look closely at the 3m on the toe area it looks like it has lines going across it
that line is pretty common...actually mine have more but this only shows under a camera with flash...i think you would be safe. Well at least, i don't think you can find a pair that won't show lines from a picture taken with flash.

Back
Top Bottom