OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

^^^
Damn those pics just reminded me how dope the Red Eagles are visually. Only have Red Eagle, Dolphin, and Orlando. Cloaks and I'm out!

really love that shoe and all the colorways so far (thats what the lebron x is missing), now only the cloaks and iam done.

You didn't want the Orlando's?

Thanks Derkro!
I'm glad I was wrong about a possible All Star release for the Tigers. Unfortunately the Sunburst won't do much to ease the demand for the Memphis.

Yeah but the Jordan V's as well as the sunburst should be enough shade to snatch the Memphis blue's..I like both alot so I am on the fence on which to cop, cloaks will be sought after regardless but I sure hope they don't set them in that all star pack this yr.

whats the availability going to be like on the memphis because i slept on the red eagles wont make the same mistake twice
mean.gif

Dope trio up there.  If people ever come down on the prices of the Red Eagles, I'll cop.  Otherwise, I'm cool with the Dolphins for now.  Cool Grey's are next on the list.  Although an Orlando colorway is pretty much a requirement for me as far as Penny's go, the blue paint job on the shoe was a letdown.  Will cop after a markdown.

Red eagles look great in that picture above. Do we still not have a concrete release day for the cloaks?

How long do you think it will take for the cool grey/tour colorway to go on sale?

Thinking about pulling the trigger but if they are going to go on sale soon I can wait.

[COLOR=#red]lovin the Crimson colorway... will be copped.[/COLOR]

Suns look good up there. Sucks the fade on the midsole ruined it. Don't get me wrong fade is a nice touch but the pink ruined it imo.

So if I normally wear a size 11.5 in mens, do you guys recommend me getting a size 12 in the PENNY V?
Definitely size up.  I went in to scoop some Dolphins to a spot today and the 12s (my usual TTS) were super snug, I was wearin crew elites but even so... I tried on the 13s and they were still snug but you could tell they'd fit well with thinner socks as well.  Sooo excited for these, gonna throw some lace swaps in 'em and post my comparisons as I make a decision :smile:

Bummed though because I grabbed the Suns in a 12 from myoslife over xmas and now I'm definitely gonna have to return them and hope I can find another solid deal on 'em. :/

So if I normally wear a size 11.5 in mens, do you guys recommend me getting a size 12 in the PENNY V?

I definitely had to size up. I'm TTS 9.5 and went with 10. Still feels snug but should be okay. The shoe itself just runs narrow. Only wore my orlandos so far and they were comfy when walking around

Yeah most definitely go a 0.5 size up or if you wanna be on the safe side go a full size up.

Last edited:
How long do you think it will take for the cool grey/tour colorway to go on sale?
Thinking about pulling the trigger but if they are going to go on sale soon I can wait.

Seeing that the Orlandos still haven't it might take a while. I'll cop if I can get them at

Back
Top Bottom