OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Thanks for the heads up^, I would do it, but I got must cops on 5/4, 5/11, and 5/22 So I'll just wait it out.

Figure I will be able to get Orlando's in Outlets.

and maybe you should check the post above as well..........there was a second restock bruh.......people trying to help out and you got posters like this trying to throw shade........

trying to throw shade?lol...you got me...i was trying to block other members by opening the link by stating that it was posted before.WOW.you re so smart...

LOL i didn't know Sammy's sold nike....i need to go check them out!
Go ahead! They sell all release day ish early so that by release day, they have nothing to release. They retro 8's were "SOLD OUT" on thursday. Smh
They do the same thing at the store here in Jackson! They stock locate too! I got my Black Flight Ones from them in December for $69! My size wasn't here so they got it shipped in from the Memphis store!

some pages ago i posted that i received a pair of penny vs dolphin colorway in an og nike box(red-blck-brown).i didnt have photos of this but this is what i found today on the nikestore near me :nike hyperdunks in that same old box...weird?didnt even bother to ask any employee,i bet they would look at me like an alien,lol...

i would prefer the old box cause it brings back memories...but honestly i couldn't care less,dont even care if the boxes stacked in my closet look alike...only box that irritated me a little was the one on the xis because it made my xi box lineup messy...lol,it would feel better if they didn't give away a special box to begin with.enough talk about other shoes in the penny thread tho...these came with the new box...:tongue:

Last edited:
Heads Up!! Chi-heads

HoH State St. still has sizes left for the Penny V "Cloaks" & a sz.8 remaining on the "Dolphins"... 
wink.gif

Well I store my shoes in plastic bins now do I don't have to really worry about crushed boxes

I'm on the verge of storing a few of them that way. Going to build a shelving system for them soon. Once you have 150 plus it's tough to figure out ways to stack boxes.

yeah i peaked at about 110 before i started selling and donating. im down to about 75 right now, with around 15 left to sell

Back
Top Bottom