OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Sold my red eagles recently to cop a bigger size, big mistake sold my vnds pair to a buddy for 180 can't find a pair in my size and under 250 to save my life now (sz13)

side note haven't really kept up with this thread any new colorways?

Sold my red eagles recently to cop a bigger size, big mistake sold my vnds pair to a buddy for 180 can't find a pair in my size and under 250 to save my life now (sz13)

side note haven't really kept up with this thread any new colorways?
Last cw was the Cloaks.

just got the crimson and orlando's $109 a piece from jimmy jazz. I don't know why they call them crimsons but i thought crimson was like red? this is a bright orange.

Last edited:
Few photos I snapped. Wanted some Memphis Tigers but I was being cheap. haha. Also kinda mad I copped my Orlando for almost retail when they first dropped.

Bro, never be mad you copped a shoe for retail when they first released.
It's all speculation about how well they will sell and if they will go up or down in price.
What's good is that you have them. If I was you I would buy a second pair, then the
average price of each pair will be lower. It's also a great colorway.

Nice collection of the Penny V's just blaze.

Thanks man. Got pretty much the ones I wanted out of the V lineup

Bro, never be mad you copped a shoe for retail when they first released.
It's all speculation about how well they will sell and if they will go up or down in price.
What's good is that you have them. If I was you I would buy a second pair, then the
average price of each pair will be lower. It's also a great colorway.

You're right man, that's exactly how I felt when buying them. Hindsight is 20/20 anyways. And no doubt, I say it's the most classic colorway of Penny's and my favorite colorway. I actually was thinking of grabbing a 2nd pair just cuz. It's the pair I wear the most also

Nice stuff Just Blaze
I got the same lineup except swap the red eagles for the Phoenix joints.

Just picked up my second pair of Orlando's (my fav cw) which I'm gonna ball in but would love to get one or two more to sit on. Hopefully this thread blows up with outlet sightings.

Nice stuff Just Blaze
I got the same lineup except swap the red eagles for the Phoenix joints.

Just picked up my second pair of Orlando's (my fav cw) which I'm gonna ball in but would love to get one or two more to sit on. Hopefully this thread blows up with outlet sightings.

Thanks bro. I'm with you on the outlet announcements. I hope they eventually send em that way and hopefully in my area. Once that happens, gonna pick up a few more.

Went to the outlet today after work.  Saw these.  If the price was $20 lower, I would have copped.  Nice colorway with subtle details.  Love the flower.

Back
Top Bottom