OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

^ I'm a fan. very comfy on my foot. Can wear all day no prob, but I 1/2 sized up. Haven't hooped in them yet

the color contrast makes them look crimson/orange and pink, i'll wait and see them in person but these picks have made me 2nd guess this purchase

never got a chance to upload a pic of my volts. But I'm. Glad I got a pair.lol!

Last edited:
Lil Penny's look really good.

Not really willing to jump through hoops to get another pair of Penny V's, but if I can just walk in the store mid day and grab them I will.

Penny v's are comfy for me.

Hopefully it'll be a easy cop for the little pennys.

Those camo's are TRASH!!! Worse than those camo pippen uptempos which were trash as well.

I hoop in my Orlandos right now. Took 3-4 times before they felt broken in, bu once you get there totally worth it.

I had a chance to see the Lil' Penny's in person today. Very nice colorway and will definitely be copped.
I have the Red Eagles and the shade is definitely different. The red and black soles make this a must have for me.
The camo will be a pass, they missed on this colorway.

For me the Red Eagles, Lil Penny's, Dolphins, Phoenix and Orlando's are the standouts.
i have the cloaks too but I'm not wearing them, just not feeling them...

I saw the lil penny hat at footaction today and the color looks pink until its next to something pink if that makes since this will be a in hand decision for me but the atomic red is just like the previous shoes that were posted in the thread earlier like the Griffey's so if you want to get a in hand look but they won't show you the shoes, it's that exact color unless you see the hat which is also the same color

Really tempted to get the lil Penny based on the fact that me and my friends used to act like the commercial all the time after it came out. Really nice looking shoe.

Any body know why they made the little penny shoe atomic red??

I would think they would go with a more simple color way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom