OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Would rather see black with purple and orange highlights.

This!!! With a white midsole!!!

That possible Pheonix colorway on the wall with the black midsole? EZ Pass!!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Steez

Confirmed retail details on Penny V:

Nike Air Penny V
Black/White-Game Royal
537331-040
November 2012
$150 retail

Nike Air Penny V
New Green/Safety Orange-White
537331-300
December 2012
$150 retail

Nike Air Penny V
Dark Grey/Black-Rave Pink-Court Purple
537331-070
December 2012
$160 retail

Check the full story via CounterKicks.com for more info.

Last colorway sound reminiscent of the lebron 9 miami nights.
Why release 2 colorways in 1 month?

^^^ The second color is the Miami Dolphins pair Wale had on. And it is not unusual these days for a sig to have multiple colorways drop in the same month.

Exclusive extract from Nike marketing meeting:
Exec 1 : "Damn Niketalk arent feeling these Penny Vs"
Exec 2 : "Send Wale a pair....probem solved"
Gentry : "U sure we cant drop a pink patent version? Not even if we make it limited?"

This shoe might as well just start at the outlets cuz thats where its gonna b a month after release. hot garbage

NO come on, I hate when fake sneaker headeds try any say were the insperation for a shoes design comes from and are off. These are dead on the Adidas KB8 2. I had these back in the day and they are on point, switched up, but matrial and all is exact.

Originally Posted by SchmooSmasha45

Exclusive extract from Nike marketing meeting:
Exec 1 : "Damn Niketalk arent feeling these Penny Vs"
Exec 2 : "Send Wale a pair....probem solved"
Gentry : "U sure we cant drop a pink patent version? Not even if we make it limited?"

roll.gif

Sad but true. I just can't get over the fact that this is their final product, the shoe looks like a mock-up designed in less than 10 minutes. Boring.

I liked 1-4, but these just aren't cutting it. Wale doesn't persuade me into copping anything. I hate loose laces also.

The New Green/Dolphins color is a definitely cop, and I got a feeling that those Dark Grey/Black-Rave Pink-Court Purple colorway V's are going to look crazy when they come out

Back
Top Bottom