OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

rocked my suns to the movies (and no i wasn't there to see Twilight), the shoes are so nice and comfortable, cant wait to get the dolphins...man i hate that they sold out already in my size on sneakerhead....i was going to order saturday if i didnt get a pair of the rookies!

really hope these fit right, i know many have said they fit small and others said they are tight until broken in. i ordered my size to hopefully i dont have a problem

really hope these fit right, i know many have said they fit small and others said they are tight until broken in. i ordered my size to hopefully i dont have a problem
when it comes to pennys I've always had to size up .5. When it came to the penny 1 knicks..I had to size up a full size.

I

when it comes to pennys I've always had to size up .5. When it came to the penny 1 knicks..I had to size up a full size.

I

well i own 2 pairs of penny 2 and 2 pairs of foams. 3 of those pairs are 9, my TTS, and one is 8.5 (penny 2) cuz its all i could get, but they do still fit to my fit

Dolphins aint gna sit.... prolly one or two pairs here n there but nothing lke the orlandos or the suns.... make no mistakes.... get em if u like em ...

Dolphins aint gna sit.... prolly one or two pairs here n there but nothing lke the orlandos or the suns.... make no mistakes.... get em if u like em ...

They will absolutely sit (atleast for what that means these days, a non 1st day sell out) for weeks minimum if not months. Way too much "Flash" being released, Penny V's are on the back burners for the mass population. So many J's, so many Lebron's, Foams, these will chill for a hot second. Whether they see sale prices is another story.

it could potentially turn out like the jades and be available most retailers regarding the dolphins.

anybody ordered from Sneakerhead for the dolphins got the shipping info today?

First time ordered from them late last night, not sure what the process usually takes....

They will absolutely sit (atleast for what that means these days, a non 1st day sell out) for weeks minimum if not months. Way too much "Flash" being released, Penny V's are on the back burners for the mass population. So many J's, so many Lebron's, Foams, these will chill for a hot second. Whether they see sale prices is another story.
well since you said that im getting ready to order me a pair right NOW........oh wait they are SOLD OUT at Sneakerhead and Sneakerpost no longer have my size! (sarcasm)....largest size sneakerpost have is 10.5 for those interested!!

anybody ordered from Sneakerhead for the dolphins got the shipping info today?
First time ordered from them late last night, not sure what the process usually takes....

I ordered last night and didn't get anything today. Planned to contract them Monday to find out what the estimated time will be. If they are gonna wait till Wednesday I'd rather cancel and order from ndc

Never mind I just got a tracking number, UPS signature required, says "ready for UPS" so it probably won't leave until Monday unfortunately, oh well still earlier than release date

Never mind I just got a tracking number, UPS signature required, says "ready for UPS" so it probably won't leave until Monday unfortunately, oh well still earlier than release date

thanks bro...I just checked my email and got their shipping info too.

I will be out of town next week, so cop on sneakerhead early is my only option, plus I don't think my sz11.5 will sit :smh:

I hope somebody will be home to sign for these lol. Apparently no spots in my city are getting these so I had to get em online

just checked my shipping, they went out and are scheduled to be here NEXT monday, i guess thats what happens when u pay for ground shipping from CA. happy i got em tho!

just checked my shipping, they went out and are scheduled to be here NEXT monday, i guess thats what happens when u pay for ground shipping from CA. happy i got em tho!
just checked mine too. Same thing, not in any big hurry anyway just as long as i get them lol

yeah im happy to have gotten them. i probably wont be wearing em to soon considering my lebron dolphins pair of IDs will be here this coming monday. will be nice to take some pictures of the two together

i dont expect the dolphins to sit, i found out that footlocker may only be the only ones carrying them...and the footlocker in my immediate area only have 12 pairs lol...a worthy alternate for those who dont kno about the ticket policy for the foams.  but i dont expect them to sit whatsoever

yeah with these being a hot shoe + the little kiddies being out of school for the holidays multiplied by these being the cheapest out of the heat releasing Wed. = me being at the mall bright and early that day!

Local Footaction had 12 pairs along with House of Hoops that had 24 pairs. People took all the tickets for them. The Dolphins are as rare as the Eagles apparently...

Back
Top Bottom