OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Damn Dolphins look fresh but I'm gonna try to wait for the Cool Greys/Tour Yellow or whatever the hell that black/yellow joint is called lol.

Nike needs to stop. SMH

i'm not gonna sweat with the Dolphins. i think they'll be on sale in some places because there might be more available along the lines of the Suns colorway. There are too much stuff coming to get those now. Although getting them from sneakerpost for retail is really tempting. i think i would've gotten them with no hesitation if they had an orange translucent outsole.

Last edited:
I don't even care if I'm late for work tomorrow to be honest, these will be ordered as soon as the clock strikes midnight if jimmy jazz gets them or 8AM for everybody else. I'm not BS'n around trying to wait and end up missing out.

I generally don't like any customs (never paid for one), but Mache does the damn thing. I can't even hate.

Last edited:
Too much black on those crimsons. Needs to be balanced with white on the sole or somewhere else. Makes them visually heavy.

I love the Crimson Penny V and plan on copping :smokin They might actually be my first pair of shoes for 2013

For those of you thinking these Miami jawns gonna sit....you're dead wrong!! This shoe looks crazy in person and a lot of people are on the hunt for em.

Not to mention people will grab these just because....especially once they realize that the pink foams and floridians are long gone!!! I didn't sleep on these

either I copped everything important that dropped this month but those olive 9's.

I know I'm going to regret it, but I'm going to pass on these and get electronic blue foams instead. Def have to cop the invisibility cloaks

Man, I keep seein certain pics that make me want em', then I keep seein some that make me wanna pass on em'...I cld easily buy em' and get a refund if I don't like em', but I have to make a decision quick cuz I'm most def goin for the Foams

How do these run size wise? I settled for a 9.5 from sneakerpost but wanted a 10. Might still try my luck online tmrw for a 10.

Back
Top Bottom