OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

The Sunburst are DOPE in person. I apologize to whoever I told these were weak, definitely dropped the ball on these from initial pics. Oddly enough neither HOH in Chicago area had these, couldn't find them at FTL either. Only saw them at Jimmy Jazz...

The Sunburst and the Cloaks were the only 2 cws I want of these but if I miss out on either I aint gon be mad. And them on feet pics of the Sunburst are dope, I wanna see them in person now lol

The Sunburst and the Cloaks were the only 2 cws I want of these but if I miss out on either I aint gon be mad. And them on feet pics of the Sunburst are dope, I wanna see them in person now lol
Sunburst are sick!   I slept on them too.  smh Hopefully I  can find them for a decent price after Feb. 

The Sunburst are DOPE in person. I apologize to whoever I told these were weak, definitely dropped the ball on these from initial pics. Oddly enough neither HOH in Chicago area had these, couldn't find them at FTL either. Only saw them at Jimmy Jazz...

Yeah it's weird, FTL had "multiple color ways" listed for today, but they only released the Memphis ones

Kinda thinking about coppin the crimsons. The more I see them, the more I like them. Just need to see them in person. That and I need to cop another pair of Orlandos.

Crimsons are available at kickzstore for 15 dollars off.

Scratch that smh, 3 dollars off once you input your shipping state and zip code smh lol

went to HOH to try on some Memphis to double check that the size i ordered would fit.
i asked the associate about the Sunburst and he had this puzzled look on his face.
so i asked him did they get them and he said they only got the Memphis and JimmyJazz got the Starbursts.

I sadly passed on the Memphis...I was really looking forward to this shoe for a while, but sadly there's just too much else on my list :frown:

rolled through my local champs today to check out the Memphis and these will sit for sure.. especially here in the bay where everyone is the rocking black and orange or red and gold these days.. i was really not impressed with the quality of the tiger stripes on the soles.. there was alot of bleeding over.. has anyone noticed this yet?  i really still want these shoes though,  but im definitely going to wait till they drop in price before copping.. with all the dope releases in the next few months, im gonna need to save where I can!  

I def need a pair of those sunbursts in a size 12 no luck online but luckily I was able to grab the Memphis and Jordan retro 5's locally!! These really didn't grab me at first but it's the only color way of the penny V's I'm missing. The color pops for sure and with that black midsole I could see these getting a lot of rock this coming summer!! Good luck to those still on the hunt!

I def need a pair of those sunbursts in a size 12 no luck online but luckily I was able to grab the Memphis and Jordan retro 5's locally!! These really didn't grab me at first but it's the only color way of the penny V's I'm missing. The color pops for sure and with that black midsole I could see these getting a lot of rock this coming summer!! Good luck to those still on the hunt!

Eastbay has a FSR including the sz 12 I just checked.

went to HOH to try on some Memphis to double check that the size i ordered would fit.
i asked the associate about the Sunburst and he had this puzzled look on his face.
so i asked him did they get them and he said they only got the Memphis and JimmyJazz got the Starbursts.

The story I heard from the HOH mgr was that Nike delayed the shipment to the HOH's.
Apparently, Nike didn't get them in time from the contracted factory to fullfill HOH's requirements.
However, they are still scheduled to get them, just later than expected in 4 - 6 weeks.

Cloaks in a month man we gonna need something new to look forward to. Perfect time for the Orlando Home to show itself. :nerd:

I'm pretty sure the Memphis and Sunburst will sit @ certain places...besides its way too many kicks coming out in Feb to be focusing on these alone

Last edited:

My HOH didn't get them either..but the other urban account got 'em and they real dope..

I'm gonna cop the Sunburst and Memphis but I just used my money on the BHM pack..so I gotta wait a few weeks..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom