OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

rolled through my local champs today to check out the Memphis and these will sit for sure.. especially here in the bay where everyone is the rocking black and orange or red and gold these days.. i was really not impressed with the quality of the tiger stripes on the soles.. there was alot of bleeding over.. has anyone noticed this yet?  i really still want these shoes though,  but im definitely going to wait till they drop in price before copping.. with all the dope releases in the next few months, im gonna need to save where I can!  

Checked my pair after reading your post. On my pair (sz 13) the strips were perfect, no bleeding over on mine. Production date of 9-12-12 if that helps anyone else.

Hey Any one know where to find a size 13 Orlando laying around fr cheap? Much appreciated thanks.

I hope that the total crimsons sit til march, then I can choose between those and the cloaks.  The cloaks seem cool but when I see pics and video, I don't love them as uch as I thought I would. If the Crimsons continue to sit or go on sale, I will def get those instead. Plus I heard that FTL may be getting them just like a month late

Cloaks look nice, just kinda plain (which isn't a bad thing). I just have so many black/dark shoes.

I seriously can't decide if I should get those Sunburst now for $130 or wait for a deeper price drop. Any suggestions or advice? That nickname "Sunburst" couldn't be more accurate, these things are ridiculously vibrant!!!

sunburst or memphis? which ones look better on feet?

Without a doubt the Sunburst! Memphis are dope too but until you see the Sunburst in person you won't understand why these are the most unique V's released so far. I sure as hell didnt.

Last edited:
I seriously can't decide if I should get those Sunburst now for $130 or wait for a deeper price drop. Any suggestions or advice? That nickname "Sunburst" couldn't be more accurate, these things are ridiculously vibrant!!!

I don't see these hanging around long enough to drop below $130 if they are as "limited" as they say. Seems like Red Eagles and Dolphins sold the quickest.

If you don't cop at $130 let me know how cause I will.

I don't see these hanging around long enough to drop below $130 if they are as "limited" as they say. Seems like Red Eagles and Dolphins sold the quickest.

If you don't cop at $130 let me know how cause I will.

Not sure how limited they are but I don't see them anywhere else besides JimmyJazz, NDC, NikeTowns, and Eastbay. Think I'm going to grab them now, my size 13 disappears quick!

I think they mightnot be widely available, but I haven't seen any for under retail. If I would I may cop now just to be safe.

Last edited:
Need my Cloaks!!!
vQaFd8yF

All Penny V enthusiast, lets revisit the releases up to this point. What's your top 3? (Cloaks not included since they haven't released)

My Top 3
1.) Dolphin
2.) Sunburst
3.) Red Eagle

Share your rankings...

Back
Top Bottom