OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I understand the "cloak" color as I have the Kobe VIIs and I love them. I was just saying the shot of those shoes doesn't really flatter them at all. Looking for no filters and different angles, hope that clears it up.

I think the unnatural way he has his jeans makes it weird.

It still amazes me to see that some people have trouble picking the right pair of jeans to correlate with their kickz :smh: ... then proceed to post IG pics as if they shut the club down :lol:

Anyways, if the Cloaks GITD then I'm gonna have to pass. Really wish they would've went with a transcluscent black sole or kept it icy.

Last edited:
Just make sure you get home before it's dark out. Don't go to the movies or any dark places in the day time and you should be good. :lol:

I got the memphis blues the other day and today I broke them out to wear them and I noticed this scuff. Plz tell me

Please someone tell me when the cloak hat drops. Not being a beast but Penny is one of my favorite players and I got almost all of his crap since the magic and knicks days.

Cloak hat is currently in stores. I've seen and posted pics of the Cloak hat in Nike Chicago. Goodluck, hope you get it.

Just copped for 25 bucks from some mom and pop downtown after some haggling lol, can wait for the pheonix foams. I think at this point I have all of his current hats/shirts except for the have pennys get dimes shirt.

From what I hear, yes. Some people have said they run a half size small but I think if you don't plan to tie them up tight or you don't have a wide foot, TTS should be fine.

HA!!!!! And when I asking if they glow I got shut down crazy :lol:

Either way, it's a cop for me... less than a month away! YEE!

Don't know who or why you got shot down. The tint on that sole always suggested a glow in the dark possibility. Seemed like a legitimate question to me. Will be the most sought after Penny V, hopefully I can get my one size that exist in the entire city. Lol!

i was already going to get them, but i just came from the mall and saw the crimsons in person for the 1st time and whoa!

still on the fence bout the tigers. i'm thinkin they have to get down to like 110/115 shipped i'm just too strapped this year is already killin me with a few backlog pickups :/

crimsons i decided to pass on, i had to bite on a deal for the lunar bhm LF1 (not to be confused with a true af1 >.>) 

Don't know who or why you got shot down. The tint on that sole always suggested a glow in the dark possibility. Seemed like a legitimate question to me. Will be the most sought after Penny V, hopefully I can get my one size that exist in the entire city. Lol!
Dammit, this colorway just got 5X harder to get.

I'm patiently waiting for the price to drop on the Memphis Blue's.  Also, trying to find the Dolphins for around $200, but no luck so far.  Everyone seems to be asking for $250+.

Dammit, this colorway just got 5X harder to get.

I'm patiently waiting for the price to drop on the Memphis Blue's.  Also, trying to find the Dolphins for around $200, but no luck so far.  Everyone seems to be asking for $250+.

price to drop??? They are available for retail....

Back
Top Bottom