OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Saw them in person. Can't recall the last time I pulled my wallet out so fast.

what's up with these stores selling them a week early?....i know my pair better still be available come next Saturday at footlocker!

Yea I'm going to be out on release day to get these. Hopefully the foams will get everyone's attention
yep just like when the Dolphins and Pink Foams released on the same day...was so happy to see the guys in front of me going for the foams, i strolled right on up and got my penny's and was out the door!

Anyone know if there is anyone else that has these available? Really dont want to try to battle the hypebeast tweet army lol

Anyone know if there is anyone else that has these available? Really dont want to try to battle the hypebeast tweet army lol

Have you tried calling some of the local shoe botiqur stores in your area? I think kixsquare and wcs already sold out. Only know of eBay

Have you tried calling some of the local shoe botiqur stores in your area? I think kixsquare and wcs already sold out. Only know of eBay

There is one anywhere close to me that i know of. I live an hour south of nashville, which means boots and cowboy hats. Closest footlocker or champs is 45 min away. Im going to call the one i know of considering they have BHM kicks still on the shelf im hoping that means they will get these

Just picked up Cloaks. No 3M swoosh? Shoe still looks awesome. Happy to get this release out of the way.

Can't wait for mine to come in. Didn't feel like dealing with the last min hype. Plus I paid pretty much retail. I love the color blocking in the pic. These are better than my Kobes imo.

Yeah these are nice. And to the guy at the top of the page with the am safaris and them camos from urban, much respect. Because Im literally picking up my 95 safaris from ups in a few hours and I have those same camos on lol.

Dope

@TooLegit4Kicks you've got style bruh.

Lol thanks man! I took the safaris off to snap the cloaks.

Side note: these camos are soooo damn comfy!! That was the last time I pulled my wallet out so fast.

Just swooped up my pair. Very clean shoe and glad I got this pick up out the way. I think I'm just about done with the V's and got all the ones I wanted.

edit: forgot I'm holding off and hopefully Memp tigers go on discount

Last edited:
Just locked an 11.5 from Rock City Kicks. My area should get these but if there's any hype on them the beast will be out in full force so I got my pair on lock. FYI they don't have  sz 12 left.

Just swooped up my pair. Very clean shoe and glad I got this pick up out the way. I think I'm just about done with the V's and got all the ones I wanted.

edit: forgot I'm holding off and hopefully Memp tigers go on discount

Nice pic.

Back
Top Bottom