OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Was hoping it wouldn't come down to this, but it looks like the hype is steadily increasing as 3/2 draws nearer or maybe its just all in my head.
grin.gif
I was hoping everyone would be quiet about this, but no.  Someone has to post a pic of the GITD sole and now the thread has blown up.  

Also, Bad news: None of my spots are getting the Penny Cloaks.  So it looks like online or nothing for me.  

I dont really see much hype around these, plus aren't they releasing like all the other Pennys? You'll have at least a day to cop in store most likely...

Rocked em 3 days straight. Super comfy like the Red Eagles, but they're really a low-key fly sneaker... Looking to pick up a second pair on RD. GITD soles are a nice touch. I really hope more people sleep on these.

why be such a douche about it? people like you NT should ban just because your doing this online pump fakin.
just bustin' the balls of the kids fam. to the douches i give the douche treatment. but hey you're welcome to your opinion, just don't worry i'm not serious pretty much ever

Been eyeing those phoenix Suns Penny V and another pair of Lebron X, but all purchases shall be on hold until I grab these cloaks this weekend! Hopefully the store around my way will get these in on Thursday in their shipment and I can cop before I go out of town.

If not...
anyone know of any spots in the Smithsfield, NC area, or is my best bet to venture out to the mall in Raleigh I have been told about?

Been eyeing those phoenix Suns Penny V and another pair of Lebron X, but all purchases shall be on hold until I grab these cloaks this weekend! Hopefully the store around my way will get these in on Thursday in their shipment and I can cop before I go out of town.

If not...
anyone know of any spots in the Smithsfield, NC area, or is my best bet to venture out to the mall in Raleigh I have been told about?
I heard Winston-Salem HoH will have them and should be easier there than Crabtree HoH.

Pretty sure Eastbay is getting them. I think there were some posts last week about they were up early with no image at the time.

just bustin' the balls of the kids fam. to the douches i give the douche treatment. but hey you're welcome to your opinion, just don't worry i'm not serious pretty much ever

I'm not a kid bro. I understand you think I'm new cuz my account is new but I've been on this site for yrs. My account didn't switch over when the site flipped. U said u give the douche treatment to ppl u think r douches but I've never had a bad thing to say about anybody on this site. I called u benzino cuz it says ur from boston n it reminded me of that nail in the coffin song by eminem. I don't kno u so I still don't have a bad thing to say about u. I just don't understand that if u werent gonna help me find the shoes then y even waste ur time posting that comment.

Damn, I actually thought this would be one of the few threads where the "new member, old member" battle wouldn't happen. Once that occurs you can almost GUARANTEE the next colorway release will not be an easy one. Hello Cloaks...

Definitely not exclusive to HOH. Boutiques will have them. A local one is doing FCFS i'm sure NTs and others are doing it that way as well. If anybody is looking to resell you're not gonna get much as stores that would normally drive up the price are only selling for $20 more than retail. Hype died down after the Red Eagles and Dolphins release (wasn't much hype to begin with really). I wish more releases were like with this sig.

after copping the Memphis joints i was hoping the hype wouldn't be around for this release.

WRONG

the hype is very strong in these

2 pair or bust!!!!

Back
Top Bottom