OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I'm the same with you man, except with most of my shoes lol.  I don't try hard to match my outfit with my shoes.  I just throw a shirt and pants on, and then choose what shoes I will wear.  I know a lot of people coordinate what they want to wear, they have matching shirts and hats with their shoes.  Me?  I just do whatever.  

I'll be happy with either sneaker.  What I'm still looking for are the Dolphins.  Can't believe I missed out on them in November.  I am slapping myself in the face now.  Too bad the prices on eBay in my size are ridiculous ($350+).  Such a clean colorway, and would be perfect when the weather gets warmer.  
Took the words right out of my mouth with the dolphins,lol. They sat for a min in my local Jimmy jazz. I slept for some odd reason. I guess because they dropped like 6 different sneakers in the same colorway, I just overlooked them or just didnt care to appreciate. Im kicking myself in the *** now. Everytime I think about them I picture myself on the beach in some warm weather,lol

Those ebay prices for them are a shame.smh

I'd like to assume the pennys were a late shipment.  The past couple of days I've called and places near me said no, and I called an hour ago and they all said yes.  So go with the release locator lol.  And from what one person told me it's a general release. He also told me his particular store is only getting 12 pairs of foams in so I'm hoping people don't jump to the cloaks.

Seriously, why have people been asking about the fit for the past 5 pages at least? Everyone has said go up at least a half size...

Another QC native
smokin.gif
Gotta represent the queen city! U checked with Social Status or Fresh Exclusives if their getting these in?

Gotta represent the queen city! U checked with Social Status or Fresh Exclusives if their getting these in?

I'm pretty sure they're both getting them in, but you know Fresh taxes for every release. Wouldn't be surprised if he was asking for $300 plus for these.

anyone else notice that the apology coupon code from JJ for Free Shipping isn't working

edit: found a 5$ off shipping - SAVINGS5JJ

Last edited:
I had the Kobe Cloaks once and these are way better. Just the right amount of black and purple, the glow was weak so I didn't capture any good ones.
dope pics! stores in my area were being inconsistent on the phone so i just copped for $188 shipped from kixrx on ebay.. retail + tax is $179 anyway

I'm pretty sure they're both getting them in, but you know Fresh taxes for every release. Wouldn't be surprised if he was asking for $300 plus for these.
Tru. I actually ended up running into someone that knew one of the owner/manager of that store. Didn't help me at all w/ those corks. Just got word there's already at least 8 people in line camping out at HoH Southpark

Same here

I'd wear the foams as beaters, but not beat them. If you know what I mean. I'd just thrown on Bball shorts and wear them whenever.I been a foam fan since 97, but I been a sneaker fan much longer, So wearing them is just natural not a style or fashion statement. I dont car for the orange but I respect the symbolic penny meaning.

The cloaks are more of a shoe i could actually wear with a nice outfit, some cargo's or jeans and be comfortable in them.

We'll see what happen. Either sneaker and o'll be happy.
I'm the same with you man, except with most of my shoes lol.  I don't try hard to match my outfit with my shoes.  I just throw a shirt and pants on, and then choose what shoes I will wear.  I know a lot of people coordinate what they want to wear, they have matching shirts and hats with their shoes.  Me?  I just do whatever.  

I'll be happy with either sneaker.  What I'm still looking for are the Dolphins.  Can't believe I missed out on them in November.  I am slapping myself in the face now.  Too bad the prices on eBay in my size are ridiculous ($350+).  Such a clean colorway, and would be perfect when the weather gets warmer.  
Are they really going for that much?

Got my size in my cart at JJ but can't check out.  Typical experience with what i've encountered at JJ.

Back
Top Bottom