OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Really wish I could of snagged an 11 in these, tried but everytime I tried checking out of FTL it said they didn't have any left

The cloak colorway just killed the game......
nthat.gif

@24markie96 I had the same issue with KIXSQUARE. I had to email them to see what the deal was, and after a few days I got a tracking number. But it took over a week to get my kix though
mean.gif

If you haven't received shipping confirmation from FTL/eastbay/footaction call and verify your order. Mine was cancelled, they say they oversold & did not receive as many pairs from Nike as they should have, just a heads up...now I'm on eBay 
mean.gif

If you haven't received shipping confirmation from FTL/eastbay/footaction call and verify your order. Mine was cancelled, they say they oversold & did not receive as many pairs from Nike as they should have, just a heads up...now I'm on eBay 
mean.gif
Damn, that sucks. Hope you can get a good deal.

*enters chat queue*

Edit: Still haven't got a ship confirm, but they say I'm good. If cancel they better be ready to come out of their pockets with a gift card.

Last edited:
man i wished i could have copped these....to bad i overslept and had to work all day today.....im off tomorrow so i will see if anybody has them in my local malls

All the spots that normally get penny v. Ain't get them. Now I'm sol. Maybe I'll pay a reseller. Funny how that comes back to u.

*enters chat queue*

Edit: Still haven't got a ship confirm, but they say I'm good. If cancel they better be ready to come out of their pockets with a gift card.
I got paranoid too and did the Live Chat. The FTL rep said my order will ship on Monday. She said "STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP" means my order won't get cancelled. Took a screen shot, just in case, for the you-owe-me-a-gift-card convo ammo.

Last edited:
what do u mean taken everything off
they changed the sockliner from teal to black, and the silver breath holes to black as well, so they blacked out the shoe, you can check out the thread it has the sample pics on page 1 and then check out in youtube reviews which shows the changes.....btw picked up my cloaks at the nex for $130, i have def got to shop at the military stores more often

Gotta wait for these to come in mail, can't wait!

My local footlocker who usually hooks me up with a pair of what I need said all week they not getting these, I go today to pick my foams up and she was like Oh mike, sorry.. we ended up getting those penny's in at the last minute yesterday afternoon , I was like :\

O well, will get later this week...would have rather got my military discount tho :lol:

I got paranoid too and did the Live Chat. The FTL rep said my order will ship on Monday. She said "STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP" means my order won't get cancelled. Took a screen shot, just in case, for the you-owe-me-a-gift-card convo ammo.
yea... mine said that around 4 p.m. today & the transaction showed up on my bank account. So I thought nothing of it. But I order from FTL all the time & normally I would have received shipping confirmation by now, so I log back in & check & i see...
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]03/02/13[/td][td]Unshipped - All Backordered[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]Product Number[/th][th=""]Qty[/th][th=""]Unit Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]NIKE AIR PENNY V-BK/PU/TL
STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) CANCELED[/td][td]37331002 07.0[/td][td]Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0[/td][td]$164.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][/table]

was not a big fan prior to this morning. saw them, tried them on, copped instantly. want to double or even triple up. so comfortable...

It's a shame they aren't going to be making any more colorways of the Penny V (Not any that I know of at least). They're probably my fav sig in recent memory and they're extremely comfortable as well. Too bad I couldn't get a pair of cloaks

yea... mine said that around 4 p.m. today & the transaction showed up on my bank account. So I thought nothing of it. But I order from FTL all the time & normally I would have received shipping confirmation by now, so I log back in & check & i see...
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]03/02/13[/td][td]Unshipped - All Backordered[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]Product Number[/th][th=""]Qty[/th][th=""]Unit Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]NIKE AIR PENNY V-BK/PU/TL
STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) CANCELED[/td][td]37331002 07.0[/td][td]Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0[/td][td]$164.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][/table]
I actually tryed to cancel mine, after seeing them in Store today, and FTL told me once its invoiced they can't cancel my order! 
mean.gif

I was hoping mine would be cancelled after seeing this.

Walked into JJ at around 4pm with the intention of only getting a pair for my brother. Instead also walked out with a pair for myself. I had to get them when I saw the color shift on them once the cashier took my brother's pair out the box to double check the size and the light hit them.

My Eastbay order says "waiting for order approval" I have to call them back tomorrow and see whats up.  When i called tonight the payment department was already closed.  My CC is already showing the money taken out and i've never run across this before with any of my orders from EAS/FTL.  I'm gonna be pissed if something is screwed up..... fingers are crossed

I'm extremely disappointed that I missed these. Been anticipating this release as soon as it was announced.

Back
Top Bottom