OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Order from Kix-Files shipped
smokin.gif
..... hope this wait was worth it
you know it will be!! aint too many people in the city going to be rocking these joints!

My girl ordered the Cloaks from rmkstore and they are suppose to ship out tomorrow. Anyone know where rmkstore ships from and how long it should take them to come in? It says 3-21 days and I was just wondering.
Depends which shipping option you got, but on my Rose 3 NBCs they came pretty quick. I had them in less than a week I think. They should have sent you a tracking number too that you can use to see it's progress.

you know it will be!! aint too many people in the city going to be rocking these joints!

Yeah one of the reasons i bought it was because it wasn't released in Toronto .... cats will be asking where i got them haha :lol:

Last edited:
just ordered my cloaks from swoosh account over here....and to think they didnt even release online...phew...pics next week.

Just picked up the cloaks and the phoenix :smokin

Currently looking for the Orlando's colorway in the $125 area but still no luck...

Congrats gentlemen on securing your pairs. These for me on the other hand were just not meant for me to own. I've had one order canceled for unknown reasons and another canceled due to overprocessing by the seller. Not to mention having won a raffle at Foot Locker for a size 13 that they never received. I guess I'll pass after a month of searching. On to the next one I suppose.... :rolleyes

Congrats gentlemen on securing your pairs. These for me on the other hand were just not meant for me to own. I've had one order canceled for unknown reasons and another canceled due to overprocessing by the seller. Not to mention having won a raffle at Foot Locker for a size 13 that they never received. I guess I'll pass after a month of searching. On to the next one I suppose.... :rolleyes

Try calling sneaker villa on wood street. When I was there they still had em on display, and since received a restock. I don't know of they do phone orders or if they still have stock, but it's worth a try!

I put off buying the tour yellows for a long time. Couldn't help myself with employee appreciation price though.

Try calling sneaker villa on wood street. When I was there they still had em on display, and since received a restock. I don't know of they do phone orders or if they still have stock, but it's worth a try!

They didn't have my size but good lookin' out anyway. I'll just tuned to this thread and follow any possible leads.

Cloaks - $203shp

Phoenix - $150shp

Orlando - $120shp

Total was $473 :smokin

Not bad considering I would've payed $165 + tax each at the store ($500) or $175shp each online ($525). Saved around $25 or $50 depending how you look at it :smokin

Last edited:
My local Champs has the audacity to try and sell the Orlandos at full price still.  Good luck with that
any pennys in canada are going for 199.99 !! I was lucky and got to the Nike employee store and copped the Orlandos for $103

Not sure if anyone's posted this but kith has a few penny v's on sale for $83 or $84 phone orders call for sizes.

I ended up doing a charge back for my pair through PayPal. Seller didn't double box (posted pics a few pages back) Long story short I can return the shoes and get my money back or just keep them. If I could find another 11.5 for non Sandusky I'd send my current pair back to the @ $ $ hole reseller. Sadly, all my charge back accomplished was tying up his funds for a few weeks :frown:

I know this has been asked many many many times but I might be able to get a 10.5 and I usually where 10.5/11 in J's. Anyone have info on the sizing of the cloaks specifically?

Back
Top Bottom