Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

hope wrong info about it being very limited

makes no sense, why screw over the ones who been waiting for air ships or OG 1's all this time?

SMFH
They did the same thing with AM1's for Air Max Day in 2017. They released og red and og blue in super low quantities. They were going for $500. 6 months last they restocked them and flooded the streets and they went to discount. It was funny watching people that NEEDED them in March and didn't want them at discount in September bc they were no longer limited and therefore not cool.

I read 19k pairs somewhere. Obviously not a lot, but you'd hope the price point, and somewhat lack of interest in the Ships, would reduce some interest. The question is where they end up releasing. If it's tier 0, ugh

And here’s some shots of the AJ 1...
301CEB77-3778-463F-883E-F6791DBDF557.jpeg

I'm not a 1s guy, but these look crazy!

Thanks for sharing Sean. :emoji_punch:

Can someone please clarify the confusion, so The retail version of the Nike Ship was a “High” but the MJ PE version was a mid? And the Retail version of the OG Jordan 1 was also a “High” but the MJ PE was also a mid ?

Can someone please clarify the confusion, so The retail version of the Nike Ship was a “High” but the MJ PE version was a mid? And the Retail version of the OG Jordan 1 was also a “High” but the MJ PE was also a mid ?

That’s correct... sort of. MJ’s PE’s were definitely a lower cut than the retail versions, but not really low enough to be considered a mid.

Thanks for those pics up there scollard23 scollard23 the pack looks very good. I do hope JB tweak the swoosh to the OG size once the next colorways comes out tho. Kinda like how they simmer down on the patent leather on the Concords. Doesnt make any sense the recent low 1s have the right swoosh but not these

Back
Top Bottom