Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

They could obviously sell more than a few pairs of these but I’m not sure there’s a huge market for this model in general. Guess we’ll see. They surely didn’t design an entirely new react midsole for a single limited run.

Personally thought the PE pair was a clean cw and sleek with the 1 sole. These not so much.

I'm not sure I understand. Build the market for what? Do you think they're going to introduce more Ships in other colorways?

If so, then yeah this strategy makes sense. But if it's just this actual Banned Ship and it's only available at one boutique in Italy, then what the heck is the point?

yes building a market or building hype for an otherwise unknown shoe. if nike thought there would be any market for these previously they would have released years ago, but they didn't want to admit to the false marketing of the banned aj1s. but now that the general public has figured it out they will build a market for a shoe that was stashed away for so many years. and the marketing lie is probably one reason they didn't want this shoe to be previously reissued. Nike is one of those strategic marketing companies that would rather build hype or have a story or reason to release a shoe. and of course, and this is me assuming the marketing plan is not to say guess what guys in 85 we lied to the world so we could sell you shoes.

jordan-nike-air-ship-pro-banned-bred-6.jpg

I dont care what anyone says, them sh*ts is ugly. At least it's accurate but that blocking style and og ship sole is a*s. The white pair looks way better. Still I'd love to own all for the history. That's mad money spending on sneakers though lol

I agree with you tbh. But i want the shoe just for the story behind it.

Thank you.

Yes, the petition definitely played a part in the release but the way in which the shoes released (New Beginnings pack), failed. Until there is a widespread release where everyone gets a shot at the Ships, the job ain’t finished.
we'll have to wait it out and see.

Back
Top Bottom