Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Good! Resell shouldn’t be this much for a plain white/black sneaker lol, but I’m glad I got a pair, you get yours bruh? 🤣

IMG_6694.png

IMG_6693.png

I didnt enter any raffles because I honestly dont want them. Shouldnt have to bleach the midsole on a brand new pair of shoes. This should be false advertisement.

Screenshot_20230802_161417_Outlook.jpg

I hate that I’m an 11.5 in air ships. 11 was hard enough to get. I don’t think I’m gonna go the resell route on these but I’ll be in for the apparel for sure.

Anyone get a W or L email from APB or Social Status? Radio silence for me, though I would have assumed they would follow the same procedure.

Yeah I dont like their auto charge system. Sucked winning so many pairs of the 12s, but even more so because they charge $15 shipping per pair. Leaat thwy could have done was shipping them together.

I emailed them to try to cancel but they said naaaaah lol oh well… good thing I like em but dang 🤣🤣🤣

Good! Resell shouldn’t be this much for a plain white/black sneaker lol
Couldn’t agree more with this take.. Reminds me of those stupid white/white and all black Supreme AF1s that would constantly sellout and go for resell since anything Supreme used to be extremely hyped .

Back
Top Bottom