Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Still not into starting a ship collection but at least the corporate pair exudes some actual effort in the details. Respect Mr. Tomamichel.

All the others are literally just a few change-color mouse clicks. Kind of pathetic in the realm of collabs.
I think they made them all the same as they need these to be wearable cws people will actually buy to rock since the model was vaulted for so long lol

Kinda bizarre they didn’t have Travis, Union, or O-W collab on the model. Seems like they tried to do that with the AJKOs, 2s, and with the upcoming Trav AJ 1 Golf lows for some reason.

Oh well, less hype on this model means I can cop for prices like these (although, I can see them vaulting them again if they are selling THAT poorly lol):

IMG_8178.jpeg

I haven't paid more than 100 outside of the AMMs yet.

Just got the greens in yesterday and love them.

I haven't paid more than 100 outside of the AMMs yet.

Just got the greens in yesterday and love them.

Got all of the non-hyped stuff and love them all. All of the most desirable ones as of yet have been the hyped/limited pairs unfortunately, at least for me, but I've got plenty of others to wear and love. Grey joints are my favorite so far that I own. The OG black/red Euro release, New Beginnings, and both of the AMM pairs would be my top 4 aesthetically, but I missed out on all of them and don't pay over retail, so I'll likely never own them.

Like others mentioned I didn't get any shipping notice but I did see them on the FedEx app (AMM raffle):

1.png

2.png

Back
Top Bottom