Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

So it appears that the new FLX app is going over quite well. :lol: :lol:

Imagine spending all your points on maxing out head starts and coming up empty handed. This will be a reoccurring theme, I’m sure lol.
they finessing folks....with that new FLX app....

Isn't it reserves at FTL.. I know they don't really think there will be unclaimed pairs. Even IF there magically are.. its gotta be in single digits. Thats being generous.

**** foot apps too.. losing all those points just for trying is probably top 3 most aggravating things I've witnessed in this sneaker thing and it didn't happen to me.

And its only February.

Supposedly the Jordan Store side is doing FCFS... while Footlocker next door is doing via the App RSVP. That Jordan store will be closing after this week.

still confused why this didnt drop on nike. this is a nike shoe right. even the corny *** off white 5 more accessible smh

That dude "Upscale_Cracc" is on a different level of reseller. That dude is the first one in every big launches. He knows the stores inventory before the store even knows their inventory. WTF.. but no hate though.. better then slinging drugs.. Ruins it for us small timers just trying to get a pair to enjoy.

knowin inventory is key but no way ill fly out there just for 6 packs, im no where near chi and getting more than that

SHOUT OUT TO THE DUDES CHANGING NAMES ON THE APP RIGHT AT THE REGISTER LOL

my homie said a couple cats were using the same barcode to go back in and get 2/3 pairs on the same winning account lol no more print out

So in the last 6 months we go from speculations, assumptions, hoping & waiting for re-released Bred 1s & Chicago’s to get neither. Instead, JB promises us the return of the Air Ship & a PE Jordan 1 colorway. Then JB throws in a bonus with the reverse Chicago 85 lookin’ a lil’ bit like a Bred but not really Jordan 1.

Oh, but JB limits this shoe to 23,000 pairs. The end result is nobody being able to hit on SNKRS or even being able to submit an entry to hit on SNKRS :lol: Then let’s add icing on the cake by making this petitioned New Beginnings Pack not even available on SNKRS to begin with.

Does that sum up everything?

Only good thing IMO...... is if you already own 2015 Chicago’s & 2016 Bred 1s as I do...... you didn’t need any of these bull **** releases to begin with. :rofl:

source.gif

This is exactly what FTL wanted.. **** is disgusting. Same barcode.. no list.. none of that was a thing before (outside of a random YMMV). FTL wants to go back to being a glorified manager/employee with backdoor kings.

I still remember when Foot Apps first became a thing and every time I came in there to pick up a pair a few of the employees would always have the salty look.

o
knowin inventory is key but no way ill fly out there just for 6 packs, im no where near chi and getting more than that

my homie said a couple cats were using the same barcode to go back in and get 2/3 pairs on the same winning account lol no more print out
no printouts for the most hyped drop of the week? WTF???

they definitely had printouts for the CHI 3s

^^^ what sz you looking for
I'll cop this weekend more likely

LOL that QR code is great

Back
Top Bottom