Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

They didn't have a print out for Reverse 85's I wish I would've entered more accounts and looped. The last hype release was Travis 6 they crossed my name out on my 2n pair tho key is to have your name on sizes that are far apart if you want to loop.

Been checking for these all week and today I see that they've already closed reservations for LA on snkrs? No news from the Grove and Footlocker is a clear loss with their new system. Guessing these are gonna be next to impossible to get now since they've apparently already dropped? Such a weird month of releases...

Too many people speculating from a Twitter reply that was probably made by someone from Nike looking on the snkrs calender just like we are. If these don’t drop Saturday morning they will probably do a shock drop during the all star game. Doubt they are gonna leak a release on a insignificant Twitter reply. Remember this post and feel free to quote me next Monday.

Just to stick the nail in the coffin and go for the holy trinity of FTL’s bs/conspiracy. Flight club is coincidentally opening a pop up in ... you guessed it Chicago.. and that’s right.. two for two .. on 2/14! Son :lol:

2C49550E-40D2-4DFC-A44D-CBCB49C1424D.jpeg

highly doubt all the pairs that dude got were all at retail

You wouldn't be correct here. I know a reseller that cleaned Houston out the last All Star Game. He got them at retail. Grease a few palms and you can leave with what you want.

It's hard to get stuff you want because of people like them.

You wouldn't be correct here. I know a reseller that cleaned Houston out the last All Star Game. He got them at retail. Grease a few palms and you can leave with what you want.

It's hard to get stuff you want because of people like them.
define "grease a few palms." I dont see people easily making out with that many pairs for retail by just smooth talking. like someone said above, money talks.

define "grease a few palms." I dont see people easily making out with that many pairs for retail by just smooth talking. like someone said above, money talks.

Pay the people that work at the stores. The stock gets counted as sold in their books. These guys weren't getting back in line. All hell would have broken loose if people saw them leaving with that kind of stock.

Is today the day to strike on these? Getting antsy and not sure if I see the prices coming back down. I could've got them for a little below $1000 last week in my size. Now it's $1300-$1400 on StockX (before tax) :frown::smh:

Just last month some of ya'll in here were complaining about the pack being $350 and that the Air Ship was a throwaway shoe, now you're willing to pay over a stack just to have the pack? |l

Marvin, I can only speak for myself, I wanted the pack ever since the early photos released. I didn’t want anything but that pack since its January release date. The fact that I possibly will not have a chance at securing it is disheartening. There really isn’t much I wanted currently besides the 5s in March.

That dude "Upscale_Cracc" is on a different level of reseller. That dude is the first one in every big launches. He knows the stores inventory before the store even knows their inventory. WTF.. but no hate though.. better then slinging drugs.. Ruins it for us small timers just trying to get a pair to enjoy.
lmao better than slinging drugs. is it tho? is it really?

Just last month some of ya'll in here were complaining about the pack being $350 and that the Air Ship was a throwaway shoe, now you're willing to pay over a stack just to have the pack? |l

I'll speak up as well. I'm an old sneakerhead at 43. Marvin, I signed your petition when you opened it and got the Change.org email. I wanted it from the get go (posted as such). Thought $350 was a fair price, considering we were finally getting the Ships! Never waivered and was hoping for at least a draw to have a fair chance. Instead of seeing only releases in Chicago and NY (way outside the 25 mile SNKRS radius). Really wanted a pair as the Ships would have been worn ASAP! Saddened that won't happen (I'm such a fan of 1s as I still wear my '94 Chicago's and my '01 Black/Red 1s as I can't justify $500-700 for Chicago's and $500+ for black/reds). Now my only hope is that someone will split the pack and maybe, just maybe I will get a chance to buy a pair of Ships. This really bites! Nike did us dirty!

That’s how humans work....it doesn’t stop at basketball shoes either.

I'll be honest. started sellin off some sneakers in the collection because of releases like this. Jb really making it hard to afford kicks and it aint logical shelling out the money no matter how loyal a customer you are, or whatever nostalgia factor these have.

Back
Top Bottom