Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Thank you, brother. Appreciate you. 👊
Spoonman finally secured his pair?
1685546281523.gif

thanks. i was looking at these on ebay and stockx and goat yesterday and was about to order. glad i checked just here just now. lets hope they ship.

Full size run of the red pair on social status

Also, for what it’s worth, if there’s 1 app/service that I feel is worth the money, it’s the drops app. Especially for drops like this. It’s the closest you’ll get to being a bot as a manual user. Coupled with Apple Pay even better

I could've used a third pair, but not mad about missing it since they charged tax and shipping. I'm trying to save money right now since I traded my extra AMM 3s for my first pair smh

Size 11.5 blues came in from goat. Great release imo.
Glad resell isn’t too crazy on them.
IMG_4755.jpeg

I saw a few comments saying these fit like 1s but this was one of the rare occasions where I had size up 1/2 a size. On release day I picked up the reds in a 11.5 online and the blues in a 11 just because that’s how things played out 11 being my true size. But after trying on both sizes, the 11 is so much more constricting in the toe box when compared to 1s in my true size. The toe box on 11.5 ships is way closer I size to the 1s I normally wear. I spent 4 hours at the zoo on Sunday in my 11.5 red pair, my feet would have been dying if I wore something any smaller.
IMG_4757.jpeg

Size 11.5 blues came in from goat. Great release imo.
Glad resell isn’t too crazy on them.
IMG_4755.jpeg

I saw a few comments saying these fit like 1s but this was one of the rare occasions where I had size up 1/2 a size. On release day I picked up the reds in a 11.5 online and the blues in a 11 just because that’s how things played out 11 being my true size. But after trying on both sizes, the 11 is so much more constricting in the toe box when compared to 1s in my true size. The toe box on 11.5 ships is way closer I size to the 1s I normally wear. I spent 4 hours at the zoo on Sunday in my 11.5 red pair, my feet would have been dying if I wore something any smaller.
IMG_4757.jpeg
So do you recommend going up a half size cause I normally wear a 12 in 1s but my feet are narrow

So I’m thinking about doubling up on the Blue Every Games. I already paid $175 for a pair and can get another for $170. I see that places online are getting them little by little but I haven’t been able get them in time. Are you guys expecting these little by little drops to keep taking place for awhile? I’d like to scoop a pair for retail of course but don’t want to miss out on a possible second for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom