Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

IMG_5537.jpeg

I'm about to take a quit drive past the Dayton store to see if there's a line yet..Can't wait to get these in hand..

Got ‘em! Showed up a quarter after 6 and was 3rd in line, which wasn’t even bad by 8am open. Thought about going to the end of the line to grab a double up, but I haven’t slept and had to get home and catch a few winks. Corporate did it big with these. SUPER buttery suede, threw in a little branded suede cleaning kit for the first 50 or so, and I had to grab the hoodie and shirt to support the local spot. Probably should have taken some pictures inside the shop as well. Beautiful shoe I’m more than proud to own and wear. Now, gotta sleep.

5113B1E6-EC1B-4A40-BFD1-10DD20842EFE.jpeg

Y’all better be cc ready when 5pm hits cause they said they’re already running low on pairs..

Wow took me a loooong time to checkout but was able grab an 8. These are crazy beautiful! Don’t care if they’re hyped or not. This color is too crazy for me to not cop.

Got em buy used Apple Pay and my shipping is different then my billing on there so Hopefully they let it slide lol

At work… can’t believe I got thru at my extremely spotty data connection area… Apple Pay FTW!

IMG_7352.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom