Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Yeah I am gonna have to disagree with this statement a bit. Yes, if you like a shoe enough, and you care about actually looking good in them then you would buy some clothes to match them... but if you have to do all that then is it really your style in the first place?

I probably have about a weeks worth of gear I could wear with these... and if I didnt already have AM 14s, and mint wallies I might have considered em... but they are a bit too minotone imo, plus they look like stain magnets. Also I dont want to think about trying to make room for a shoe that will sit for years and still probably never get worn.

Anyway, I digress... the only point I wanted to make was, no every shoe goes with every outfit, even though a lot of folks here think otherwise. Interested in seeing some of the fits people rock with these.
Unless you’re trying to be fabulous you could literally rock these with light jeans and a white tee and call it a day.

But I know some folks took “coordinating” to heart.

Theres a pretty big gap between barebones simple white tee and fab lol and id think its pretty common and normal to not want to be on either end of the spectrum with a shoe this loud. I like basic attire but not so basic that it looks like the only thing I care about is the shoes on my feet and I also don’t want to look like this 😂
IMG_6633.jpeg

IMG_6634.jpeg

and even though I got them anyway because I have poor impulse control I know my own personal style is going to limit how often I can rock a shoe like this. Still a dope release though

First wear for me was with a black t-shirt, black shorts, and a grey Supreme/Ebbets hat. Definitely plenty of middle ground between super matchy and dressing too plain and seeming like you only care about the shoes. Don’t have to match with a color like this, just be complimentary and don’t clash.
Precisely. It’s not hard at all.

Is it wrong to dislike DJ Clark Kent? He comes off as a pretentious know it all. Like how am I suppose to know what is and what should never be? I wasn't old enough at the time.

Is it wrong to dislike DJ Clark Kent? He comes off as a pretentious know it all. Like how am I suppose to know what is and what should never be? I wasn't old enough at the time.

He runs hot and cold.

Sometimes he comes off as engaging and humble, and other times he comes off like an *******.

He just been around too long. :rofl: When you start seeing the bust downs of your era getting the hype sneaker treatment just know that your best days are in your rearview.

Seems like a pretty easy cop. Eat 'em up and don't let them go on sale so I can justify a triple-up:

StudioY23
Xhibition
UpNYC
Feature
Premium Goods

Also, I saw a post referencing that the Forgetmenots Air Ship has the same box as the Corporate. Seems that the city names on the box might be a clue to more coming Air Ship collaborations. So, maybe something coming still from Detroit, Beijing, Philippines, South Africa, and Paris?

Edit:
Saint Alfred
unknwn
Undefeated
Sneaker Politics
Extra Butter
Kicks Lounge
Packer
Lapstone & Hammer
Not sure if anyone responded to you but the box was also used for the Jordan Low Collabs
- South Africa was Shelflife
- Philippines was Titan 22
- Detroit was Two18

Not sure if the other cities had their releases

Finally started wearing my “Every Games” a few weeks ago, and they have quickly become my current most worn shoes. The comfort was there right away. Congrats to all that are enjoying the Corporate’s, I’ll admire them from afar.

My Corporate’s arrived yesterday. First Air Ship for me even after all my years of collecting. Love the materials.

First airship for me …Really suprised how comfortable they felt

Attachments

• 71702567787__E239B9E7-53E6-4E0B-86EB-5145DA52FC64.jpeg
    71702567787__E239B9E7-53E6-4E0B-86EB-5145DA52FC64.jpeg
    347.7 KB · Views: 303
First wear for me was with a black t-shirt, black shorts, and a grey Supreme/Ebbets hat. Definitely plenty of middle ground between super matchy and dressing too plain and seeming like you only care about the shoes. Don’t have to match with a color like this, just be complimentary and don’t clash.
Where do you buy your plain black t-shirts?

I have a ton of graphic T’s, but I’m trying to dial it down a bit and age somewhat gracefully.

…even though that’s probably not happen.

Where do you buy your plain black t-shirts?

I have a ton of graphic T’s, but I’m trying to dial it down a bit and age somewhat gracefully.

…even though that’s probably not happen.

Used to be Carhartt K87's all day, but lately it's been Rue Porter and Shaka Wear

Do u buy your true size on Rue Porter or size down?

Regular size on the Classic Pocket Tee and size down on the Ultra Luxury Tee. Both are 285gsm and super-soft and heavy weight. If you have a thick neck you might not love them because they have the beefy collar that is a bit more snug, but I love 'em. Just ordered some more. They will charge you shipping and shipping isn't immediate, but they are more than worth it. Their sweatshirts and joggers are killer as well.

Regular size on the Classic Pocket Tee and size down on the Ultra Luxury Tee. Both are 285gsm and super-soft and heavy weight. If you have a thick neck you might not love them because they have the beefy collar that is a bit more snug, but I love 'em. Just ordered some more. They will charge you shipping and shipping isn't immediate, but they are more than worth it. Their sweatshirts and joggers are killer as well.
Yea I have their joggers, sweatshirts and hoodies. But never tried their tees. Will order some. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom