Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Got a pair of the Forget-Me-Nots collab from GOAT. Every seller in the US only had WMNS sizing (10.5M and smaller), but I guess some international sellers got extended sizing. Paid under retail for my size and they shipped quick, directly from "a retail partner". Still not in love with the icy transparent sole, but the leather quality is stellar.

Got a pair of the Forget-Me-Nots collab from GOAT. Every seller in the US only had WMNS sizing (10.5M and smaller), but I guess some international sellers got extended sizing. Paid under retail for my size and they shipped quick, directly from "a retail partner". Still not in love with the icy transparent sole, but the leather quality is stellar.
Is it nicer than the tech greys? I just didn’t see the point in getting a pair even though I would have swung a 10.5

Is it nicer than the tech greys? I just didn’t see the point in getting a pair even though I would have swung a 10.5

Here’s a couple of pictures. They’re pretty close, but leather seems a bit better out of the box (haven’t worn yet). Would still pick the tech gray overall, if I could only have one.

9247647B-3D16-4EF4-85D2-80AE3909F03E.jpeg

2BE48270-24C7-42F1-A2C3-DB0F48C12997.jpeg

They’re 50% off in cart right now:

Not in my size though. Everywhere I saw them pop up in the US top out at a 12, and that's a womens 12, so mens 10.5 (These are a WMNS size release). That's why these WMNS-size releases hurt for us folks that wear a mens size 11 and up.

Back
Top Bottom