Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Still salty about Soulgoods joints. I only entered one raffle for these, and it wasn't through Awake. I think it was Feature? Already got 7 damn pairs of Ships in the box that I haven't worn yet and double ups on a couple. Told myself I was gonna step back a bit this year, but that hasn't quite materialized.
I’d let it go rather than have it bothering you. Other than the pack and the blue AMMs which dropped way ahead of the rest of them I don’t think there’s an airship still going for retail, let alone over. Most of them are 20-30% under retail in a variety of sizes.

I checked eBay and there’s pairs of SGs for $180 shipped in 4-5 different sizes right now. Same with SX.

At a certain point you have to step back and not feel too bad about accepting a $40-$50 up charge to not wait it out until it’s back down to retail, especially when you’re already batting under retail on a half dozen pairs.

Still salty about Soulgoods joints. I only entered one raffle for these, and it wasn't through Awake. I think it was Feature? Already got 7 damn pairs of Ships in the box that I haven't worn yet and double ups on a couple. Told myself I was gonna step back a bit this year, but that hasn't quite materialized.
I’m not sure how to follow this.

I am sure you will find those SG’s under retail at some point, just gotta be patient.

Wear your sneakers tho, you aren’t doin them any justice with them sittin in a box especially if you got doubles.

I definitely took a step back from buyin sneakers as well this year, haven’t bought a lot but I definitely been offing pairs that have been sittin in my collection for awhile.

Anyways I am ranting now but good luck! Peace!

I am sure you will find those SG’s under retail at some point, just gotta be patient.

Wear your sneakers tho, you aren’t doin them any justice with them sittin in a box especially if you got doubles.

I definitely took a step back from buyin sneakers as well this year, haven’t bought a lot but I definitely been offing pairs that have been sittin in my collection for awhile.

Anyways I am ranting now but good luck! Peace!

Appreciate it. Think I might just have to totally disconnect for a while and reset.

Appreciate it. Think I might just have to totally disconnect for a while and reset.

Like the other guys are saying, just be "onto the next one." I also really wanted the SG pair, and struck out. Bugged me for a day or two, then the next release came along. With shoes like the Ships, I've been really lucky on just letting them go for 6-9 months and then looking again. Gotten a few pairs at/under retail this way. I know it's easier said than done, but it's helped me a lot to take on this mindset VS "gotta catch em all."

Smh
IMG_2835.jpeg

JB doesn't have a single collaborator that can handle a release. SNKRS or local (said they think they'll be getting them) for me, or bust.

Back
Top Bottom