How many pairs will you cop?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 3 or more!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I loved these shoes - had 3 pairs!:D As long as Nike doesn't screw 'em up too bad, I'm in for a couple. Definitely the black/white, and I like the look of those red/whites too! Can' t wait to see some more pics!

i wore these in my high school pep rally dunk contest my freshman year back in 95. these will be copped again. Had the black/white and the white/black version.:smokin yes they made us use a mini ball lol

Last edited:
I used to think they were the official sneaker of the NBA since everyone wore them, they were more like Hyperdunks than hyperfuses. And believe it or not kids Pennys were not the only basketball sneaker around in the mid to late 90s. I barely even remember players wearing the pennys back then.

Happy to see these back hopefully they come back at OG retail. I can't lie tho, seeing that commercial has reminded me how far off Nike has fell in terms of marketing and aesthetics. If Adidas had reebok's lineup, and Reebok had Adidas advertisement the sneaker game would be in a much better place.

I used to have the black/white pair, it was my second pair of Nikes. Unfortunately I lost them my freshman year of hs. I missed a lot of school that year, and I didn't get the message from the school to remove our locks and clear out the lockers a week before school finishes. Pretty sure the janitor threw it in the trash.

Dang, these are some bizarre colorways. Just OG colorways for me, I think..

I wonder if that middle camo pair is part of a Camo pack with those 2 Foamposites...

That red pair tho....oooof

I tend to prefer blue shoes instead of red, but DAMN!!!

They dont look like they're going to be very comfortable.. But if they are the black/white are def copped for ball

EVERYONE in the A used to wear these :pimp:

I actually had a few colorways way back when. Very comfortable shoes.
Glad Nike Retro these.

I really like the first (3) colorways I saw, the red-wht og and cool greys are a definite cop.

The second (3) are a maybe, don't need (6) colorways but that blue camo is wild looking..

Anyway, can't wait for these.

Last edited:
Nice photo of Rash wearing these. This I never knew he wore em, don't surprise me however because a lot of players wore these.
They are really are a good big mans basketball shoe. As I recall they are head and head with the Penny 1's for performance but
I remember they lock down the foot down better than the Penny''s.

i wore these in my high school pep rally dunk contest my freshman year back in 95. these will be copped again. Had the black/white and the white/black version.:smokin yes they made us use a mini ball lol

Hope you won the contest!
Photo looks like it's from the early 1970's

Hope you won the contest!
Photo looks like it's from the early 1970's

i did win. felt good to beat the seniors.
my dude took the pics for his photography project , think thats what he was aiming for

never had the all gray pair might snatch them up first

^ I have a sample sz 9 of the cool grey that will be released in the near future, color is pretty nice
Only difference between my samples and the ones on page one is the laces are a solid grey

Last edited:
These are alright but they just arent messing with the Penny 1s, its going to take some crazy galaxy colorway for these to sell out lol

i hope they dont sell out. i can cop a few for cheap.. these are for the old heads

these made a cameo in the kia blake griffin commercial :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom