How many pairs will you cop?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 3 or more!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$120?..I bought my Air Max Penny 1 for $125 2 years ago and doubled on them. IMO these are not $120, was hoping $95 so I can use a coupon and WC reward and get them for $65+ tax. Might just have to wait when they go onsale.

Check your DM!

I had 3 pairs of these the first time around and I want to say that they were around $100 then - definitely not $120. I was in for sure if the price was $95, but it is looking like $120 is right :stoneface:
But to my surprise, a $20 FL reward just showed up at my house, so I'm back on board - Saturday is the day, right?
The pics look N I C E!!!! Can't wait!!

Last edited:
cant wait fro these. got my $20 coupon from FNL im gonna use :smokin

gonna be nice to not have to wake up early or anything, just roll to the store, and pick up my size. cant remember the last time ive done that for a shoe on a RD.

Last edited:
I guess all 3 colorways are releasing tomorrow?

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/04/12/nike-air-way-up-collection/

Saw the Bulls pair in person today...

Brought back so many memories...

I will be at Footlocker at 10am to get mine.

Disappointed that it's 120 and not 95, but a pair will be had once the price is right.  Those Chicagos are straight crack!

Those pips are sweet . The OGs (pip colorway )was a champs exclusive and the red was a little darker but close enough Was hoping they would drop at finishline so could use the rewards. How do they fit size wise?

Those pips are sweet . The OGs (pip colorway )was a champs exclusive and the red was a little darker but close enough Was hoping they would drop at finishline so could use the rewards. How do they fit size wise?

I find them to run true to size.

They fit similar in length to the Penny 1 but the toebox is slightly roomier and less cramped. The heel lockdown is also much nicer than the Penny 1.

The leather is cheap, but that was to be expected.

Picked mine up this morning - had to ask for them, they didn't even have them on display yet. 2 employees even said they didn't have them - I had to let em know!

You think these will hit flight one prices? Thinking of getting a pair and just get another pair when they drop in price.

Back
Top Bottom