Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picked these up today at Dunkxchange..Traded Grape V / KD rogue / KD IV ST / WTK / not to upset because I paid retail for all of them except the rogues $60 shipped employee store...just hurt letting those Grapes go.

thats a damn good trade in my opinion, especially paying retail for those.
assuming they're all DS, grapes 320-450 depending on yellowing, KD rogue 200?, KD ST, 220-260, what the kobe 350??

jordan will probably re-retro the grapes soon anyways.
expect nike to reuse the rogue colorway
scoring titles are bleh
what the kobes, well those are unique. lol

congrats on the pick up.

This is getting ridiculous...them bootleggers are so committed into making fake yeezys closer to the real thing. What if all fakes looked closer to the real ones? What if that one day, fakes looked 99.9% to the authentics? More scams, more frauds. Sad time to be into sneakers now....smh

There's no excuse or justification in wearing fake sneakers. If you can't afford to pay aftermarket value, or choose not to, buying a knockoff/replica (WHICH DOESNT EVEN ACCRUATELY REPLICATE THE SHOE IN THE FIRST PLACE) is ******ed.

As stated previously, the only people who would even really know what you were rocking would know off bat whether or not you were rocking the replicas, or the real deals. So why buy the fakes, if they don't even pass for the real deal in any way whatsoever? lol

honestly, WHO CARES, and who said he had money? Do you know him? let him go, he's being smart and saving his money. If anything all he's losing is the respect of some dudes on a Nike forum site, ouch I bet that really killed his day when he found that out.

I hope you aren't serious.

Also, spending money on the replicas, which have NO value on the shoe market, and DON'T replicate the sneaker = waste of money. So I know who not to listen to for financial advice, now.

LOL @ comparing a shoe that you just bought and had no involvement in the creation of to a DJ spending years mastering his craft
LOL

bit of a reach, maybe... but don't front, you can see my ultimate point.

if shoes is something you're passionate about, you hate to see it faked, just like DJing is something i'm passionate about, and i hate seeing it faked.

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous...them bootleggers are so committed into making fake yeezys closer to the real thing. What if all fakes looked closer to the real ones? What if that one day, fakes looked 99.9% to the authentics? More scams, more frauds. Sad time to be into sneakers now....smh
II think the real Yeezy 2 has too much detail to be 99.9% faked. You have the II on the back of the lacelock, the symbols on the insoles, writing underneath the strap, KWTHTHEGHJEJ (lol) on the bottom of the shoe and the long reptile scales. Beside that the shoe still looks fake if you know the shoe. Shape is dead giveway.

I've been reading over some of the pro-replica people on YouTube. Their argument is forever the same. "...I can't afford the real ones..." It's a horrible argument. The chase for instant satisfaction has made monsters out there. People who are not truly apart of the sneaker comunity, but rather wanna be's and posers; people who rather buy 30 replicas, and give bootlegges thousands every few months, instead of buy 5-10 pairs of legit sneakers.

smh

I've been reading over some of the pro-replica people on YouTube. Their argument is forever the same. "...I can't afford the real ones..." It's a horrible argument. The chase for instant satisfaction has made monsters out there. People who are not truly apart of the sneaker comunity, but rather wanna be's and posers; people who rather buy 30 replicas, and give bootlegges thousands every few months, instead of buy 5-10 pairs of legit sneakers.
smh

Everyone has their own taste. You can't do anything about it. Some people would rather spend $70 on some replicas, then $1,500 on authentics. What are you gonna do? Some people weren't as luck as you to get their pairs, so they get the closest thing. Some of them want it purely because they love the design, not because they want credit for having "air yeezy 2"

Everyone has their own taste. You can't do anything about it. Some people would rather spend $70 on some replicas, then $1,500 on authentics. What are you gonna do? Some people weren't as luck as you to get their pairs, so they get the closest thing. Some of them want it purely because they love the design, not because they want credit for having "air yeezy 2"

I don't have a pair, yet.

The replicas aren't even accurate representations of the actual sneakers, asthetics OR quality wise. So "loving the design" is not justification for buying the replicas, because you aren't getting that. You like the design but don't wanna invest in an actual pair? Print out a picture, and hang it up on your wall. "Liking the design" is another BS retort replica supporters use to justifying buying copyright infringing products.

And you don't wanna drop the money on the sneaker? Then I guess you don't want it bad enough. Seriously, i'm so threw with excuses for buying rep sneakers.

Last edited:
Section 2 - Fraud

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
A pair of DS White LV dons for a pair of DS air yeezy 2s?
Deal or no deal?

I'm not a fan of the LVs, so I would do it.

I bought replica solar reds because I liked the design, and because I cant afford the $1500 to buy authentic solar reds. I'm not putting them on to have people say "omg, he has yeezys". I hope no one tries to call me out. And don't come at me with the copyright infringing product ****, 95% of the world doesn't buy music anyore.

And based on your response, It's apparent you didn't read my post at all. Your argument in buying fake sneakers is null, right now. The current chinese reps aren't accruate.

And so what if people bootleg music. That's different, entirely. At least when you illegaly obtain the music, it's the actual music, and not William Hung singing it.

Last edited:
Spazicon l hear u....and props to you for not giving in on settling for those knock offs....like I posted on IG: it's not fair that it's harder to get the authentics, while it's next to nothing when it comes to buying the knock-offs. The bootlegs are starting to be seen more than the authentics.

Last edited:
Spazicon l hear u....and props to you for not giving in on settling for those knock offs....like I posted on IG: it's not fair that it's harder to get the authentics, while it's next to nothing when it comes to buying the knock-offs. The bootlegs are starting to be seen more than the authentics.

Yea fam. It's a crazy situation.

I'm of the mentality that you work hard and do what you have to do within the realm of reality (whatever that may be for that invidual). And as long as it's legal, and try and get what you want. Work hard, play hard. The satisfaction of working hard to get what you want...that feeling is incomparable...

I guess what the people buying reps fail to realize that even after you buy the replica, you STILL DON'T have the Air Yeezy 2. lol

Man, I gotta say, I like the way these look. HOWEVER!! After seeing several pairs, both worn and deadstock at Kixpo this past Saturday, I am GLAD I did not end up with a pair of these. I've owned 2/3 of the Yeezy ones and these simply DO NOT COMPARE! Paying a stack+ for any of the Yeezy ones....Sure. Quality is THAT good!... Makes it a whole different ball game. These Yeezy 2's...For even $800.....NEVER! I'd feel like I had on a pair of SC trainers that I paid $800+ for. Foolish.

u guys r kidding right?? thats dude from the disney channel and dancing with the stars...son is like a mini chubby nick cannon

sorry i dont watch much TV

hate to say this but i'm thinking of getting a pair of feezys just to see if there is a difference on fit and have a pair to bum around in

but i would like to get a good quality pair of fakes something less then a B grade or like on the lines of air randy quality

i dont know what site has the best fakes from the videos most of the so called replica's look like garbage

Last edited:
not too much bapedan since they got similar market value but anywhere from 1-500 based on what u believe they are worth, im pretty sure i saw u trying to sell em on SC a few months back, what size where they?

not too much bapedan since they got similar market value but anywhere from 1-500 based on what u believe they are worth, im pretty sure i saw u trying to sell em on SC a few months back, what size where they?

Never threw em on SC, but I did grab them for a steal, $700 2 years ago.
Kept them on ice and basically have had them as trade bait.
They are a size 6.5 LV so like 8-8.5 US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom