Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 90% sure that when u cop from that site the kicks will not come looking like that

They will come looking like the rest of the fakes

This.

I like the look of the shoe. I have a real pair, but I'd buy those fakes and beat the **** out of them. I guess I dont care as much as I used to. I used to think fake shoes were the worst thing in the world. But now that I have bigger things to worry about...I honestly couldnt care less. Oh well

Tempting.

I don't blame anyone buying those replica's since they look close to the real thing and is 10% of the price of an authentic pair.

Do what you have to do.

prices wont dip on solar reds atleast. prices have steadily risen on solar reds again just because there simply aren't enough pairs out there to supply the demand for them. havent seen a pair sell for under 2k on ebay for awhile.

na, ive seen a couple pairs of solars end at around 1500-1600 in the last week alone..

The cats with authentic Yeezys been rocking them all summer. Besides sneaker nerds, nobody really wears a shoe much longer than that. The ballers that dropped a stack or two will be onto the next hot shoe when these fakes flood the block. The baby ballers who saved 5 paychecks to post a pair of Yeezys on their instagram will be salty

Besides sneaker nerds, nobody really has a clue when shoes come out or care about the next hot shoe.

Stupid post is stupid.

sherway19Trader Feedback: 0

16 Posts. Joined Yesterday at 2:37 pm

basically

The cats with authentic Yeezys been rocking them all summer. Besides sneaker nerds, nobody really wears a shoe much longer than that. The ballers that dropped a stack or two will be onto the next hot shoe when these fakes flood the block. The baby ballers who saved 5 paychecks to post a pair of Yeezys on their instagram will be salty

What...?

Well, i'd be salty if I paid a guap for a pair of shoes and then someone else has a Grade AAAAA fake, with very little difference.

We are going to get to a point where the knockoffs will be made of 100% the same material and shoe cast, just not made by a Nike factory worker.  That's when I might be tempted.

NTers talking about buying fakes :smh: man times have change since the days when I was a lurker in '04/'05

me personally I could never buy anything fake

9/10 when someone buys something fake the REAL thing is usually out of there price range which means the real thing isnt meant for them

if you REALLY liked the shoe itself that bad hold off on copping future releases (Jordans, Kobes, LeBrons) and save up to get a pair

NTers talking about buying fakes
mean.gif
man times have change since the days when I was a lurker in '04/'05
me personally I could never buy anything fake
9/10 when someone buys something fake the REAL thing is usually out of there price range which means the real thing isnt meant for them
if you REALLY liked the shoe itself that bad hold off on copping future releases (Jordans, Kobes, LeBrons) and save up to get a pair
lol. love it when dudes go out of their way to justify themselves. when i read that, it reminded me of guys that put crap like "miami heat fan since 89" in their sigs.

im not into fakes either, but dont care what the man next to me does. in your case though, you said you have bought lots of LV products in this thread before. please post pics of them and tag your name. i know my LV so lets do a authenticity check.

Last edited:
lol. love it when dudes go out of their way to justify themselves. when i read that, it reminded me of guys that put crap like "miami heat fan since 89" in their sigs.

im not into fakes either, but dont care what the man next to me does. in your case though, you said you have bought lots of LV products in this thread before. please post pics of them and tag your name. i know my LV so lets do a authenticity check.

thought u didnt care about what the next man does :rolleyes

we need that waiting period

and im currently in flip flops and ballers away from my crib only thing LV I have on me currently is my wallet will that work for u? :lol:

sodium levels been high in this thread ever since this shoe dropped :smh:

Last edited:

thought u didnt care about what the next man does
eyes.gif

we need that waiting period

and im currently in flip flops and ballers away from my crib only thing LV I have on me currently is my wallet will that work for u?
laugh.gif

sodium levels been high in this thread ever since this shoe dropped
mean.gif
bolds everything except the main thing pinpointing him and only him. smh

i can wait until youre at your crib or whatever time it takes you to hit up your friends to borrow their stuff. doesnt matter to me as i can still spot a fake and 1:1 fake. receipts or gift receipts work to. i asked for pics not for questions. you can post what you have on you right know too.

no salt. just calling you out as i think youre just like every other forum "baller". i have my pair. do you?

I was wondering, If someone loses a lacetip, where can one find replacements? Someone is selling a pair but without the gold tips, just the regular black/silver ones...

Also for those who have the shoes already...how do you keep the lacetips from falling off?

guise...someone answer my question please...then you can go back to arguing :nerd:

I was wondering, If someone loses a lacetip, where can one find replacements? Someone is selling a pair but without the gold tips, just the regular black/silver ones...

Also for those who have the shoes already...how do you keep the lacetips from falling off?
guise...someone answer my question please...then you can go back to arguing
nerd.gif
you cant order replacements. as for keeping them from falling off, you can use putty as suggested. some people use crazy glue, which i think is horrible. i just take them off as i like to tuck my laces in anyways.

my personal feeling is you dont need anything extra to keep the tips on. the lace tips actually come loose. the first thing i did when i pulled mine out of the box was HAND TIGHTEN them as tight as i could. i check them after each wear and they havent budged. a little due diligence goes a long way, just dont assume they come tightened from the factory...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom