Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

as this thread dies, so will the resale prices

I hope so because I need a pair, but I doubt they will fall dramatically, let's be real.

Don't think they will drop under 1k and.I don't think they are worth that much so I won't.get them. Id rather get a new set of 20s for my ride

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Im going to eventually get both pairs before the end of the summer but in the meantime im going to keep annoying resellers on ebay by making their days horrible with constant messages that they will NEVER sell their pairs at the ASTRONOMICAL PRICES they are posting...

laugh.gif

i def went back and forth with this lame in my town who's trying to trade yeezys for a car or motorcycle...

what a bum...
laugh.gif

this loser tried to say $6k for both his pairs so i laughed back at him and then he tried to bust out "#noyeezys" in his next reply, then i hit him back the next day with "#gotyeezys" and explained how i got my pairs for under a $G while he's still riding a bus everywhere, and said have fun sitting on them hoping to trade them for transportation... then he got mad... LOL!

seriously, what a bum...
laugh.gif

i should set up a whole deal with him, get him to take a bus all the way up almost an hour on the other side of town, carrying them boxes of yeezys, to meet me, and then just not show up...
laugh.gif

yes, i know, i can be a real @$#hole to people who try to be way too greedy...
laugh.gif

dudes need to get real jobs and stop trying to hustle sneakers (or open an actual store and hustle them the right way)...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Im going to eventually get both pairs before the end of the summer but in the meantime im going to keep annoying resellers on ebay by making their days horrible with constant messages that they will NEVER sell their pairs at the ASTRONOMICAL PRICES they are posting...

laugh.gif

i def went back and forth with this lame in my town who's trying to trade yeezys for a car or motorcycle...

what a bum...
laugh.gif

this loser tried to say $6k for both his pairs so i laughed back at him and then he tried to bust out "#noyeezys" in his next reply, then i hit him back the next day with "#gotyeezys" and explained how i got my pairs for under a $G while he's still riding a bus everywhere, and said have fun sitting on them hoping to trade them for transportation... then he got mad... LOL!

seriously, what a bum...
laugh.gif

i should set up a whole deal with him, get him to take a bus all the way up almost an hour on the other side of town, carrying them boxes of yeezys, to meet me, and then just not show up...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dudes need to get real jobs and stop trying to hustle sneakers (or open an actual store and hustle them the right way)...
Please do it and take pictures of him getting off the bus or walking with the boxes in hand and post on here, I need a real good laugh, especially at a bum like this dude.

laugh.gif

what a bum...
laugh.gif

seriously, what a bum...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just proves how much of lame you really are. Let that kid cook, if he rides the bus thats his biz not yours. Focus on getting your 12, instead of trying to be a dik to an elcerrito91 in your town.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Thanks again to proto J for tryna help.

I've sent multiple offers to people (1500 and multiple shoes for trade) to no avail.

This is frustrating, all I want is one 8.5. Either color would do. If imma drop 2500 on these I might as well cop the Yeezy 1s and something else with the left over money. How in the world are these selling for MORE than a DS pair of 1s. Madness!!!!

no problem.

but don't drop $2k+...

keep an eye on ebay, make sure they have tagged pix, etc. you should be able to come out around $1,500 - $1,700 at some point.

i'm not so sure these will drop below $1,500...

like 160jordansdeep said (think it was him), he paid over $1,500 to get his pair out of the store... and there's lots of people like that... too many stores were doing that... not that many people got these for MSRP, and the ones that did see all these people getting between $1,700 and $2k still and they want in on some of that action too, so they won't be budging much (here and there they will, but don't expect to see it all over the place)...

i paid $1100.00 for my pair after i made money with 7 other size with the help of a well-known reseller 
thanks to you know who 
pimp.gif

and sold by first personal pair in less then a day 

the first pair i got at a great nyc pre and after release price with the nyc after market for this shoe 
and i sold my first pair on ebay in a one day auction 

after i made my first buy and sell post for the yeezys  

a lurker on  niketalk wanted to do a meet up that very first night i had the shoe in the city and when i said $2600.00 and yes 

so i had to take the sale 

one of the reasons i dont mess with e-bay  the buyer off e-bay was cool about it 

i also burnt a bridge with a spot over getting the shoe  

that i will not get into 

with that money i got a second pair the day before release day

that's why i am asking a high price 

if not i just keep the shoe because as i said in a different post

i sold the first black/pink yeezy for nothing and i dont want that to happen again

i like the yeezy2 and if dont sell for what i want 

i know i will not lose on it down the line 

so basically you got one pair and sole it for a high $+% price, then was able to cop back the pair from someone else for a good price and cop the other. If i am right you are smart. and if i am wrong you still are smart, because 2600 would have made me gift wrap the damn box myself

I just received my pair of plats from NDC. I got EXTREMELY lucky and i'll be the first to admit, I probably shouldn't have these in my hands right now. After over 20 hours of e-camping infront of twiter, I took a break and started falling asleep right when the link went live. I hopped on the link about 20 seconds after my text notification went off and by the time I got on NDC the site was in total melt down. I clicked add to cart a few times, got every error known to man, and gave up after 10 minutes. I never, at any point, made it past the initial screen, BUT was lucky enough that I remembered to log into NDC again about 30-45 mins before they dropped. 

I woke up on monday morning to an email from nike saying my yeezys were being held in my cart, but when I logged on they were obviously not in my cart. I called up nike and the rep told me that my pair was on hold and that someone would call me to complete the order. 5 days later, I get the call and I placed the order over the phone.

I swear I aged about 30 years between the release announcement and FedEx knocking on my door. After all the work put into trying to find a pair between NDC and all my local spots being greedy, I AM GOING TO WEAR THE F**K OUTTA THESE.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

no problem.

but don't drop $2k+...

keep an eye on ebay, make sure they have tagged pix, etc. you should be able to come out around $1,500 - $1,700 at some point.

i'm not so sure these will drop below $1,500...

like 160jordansdeep said (think it was him), he paid over $1,500 to get his pair out of the store... and there's lots of people like that... too many stores were doing that... not that many people got these for MSRP, and the ones that did see all these people getting between $1,700 and $2k still and they want in on some of that action too, so they won't be budging much (here and there they will, but don't expect to see it all over the place)...

i paid $1100.00 for my pair after i made money with 7 other size with the help of a well-known reseller 
thanks to you know who 
pimp.gif

and sold by first personal pair in less then a day 

the first pair i got at a great nyc pre and after release price with the nyc after market for this shoe 
and i sold my first pair on ebay in a one day auction 

after i made my first buy and sell post for the yeezys  

a lurker on  niketalk wanted to do a meet up that very first night i had the shoe in the city and when i said $2600.00 and yes 

so i had to take the sale 

one of the reasons i dont mess with e-bay  the buyer off e-bay was cool about it 

i also burnt a bridge with a spot over getting the shoe  

that i will not get into 

with that money i got a second pair the day before release day

that's why i am asking a high price 

if not i just keep the shoe because as i said in a different post

i sold the first black/pink yeezy for nothing and i dont want that to happen again

i like the yeezy2 and if dont sell for what i want 

i know i will not lose on it down the line 

so basically you got one pair and sole it for a high $+% price, then was able to cop back the pair from someone else for a good price and cop the other. If i am right you are smart. and if i am wrong you still are smart, because 2600 would have made me gift wrap the damn box myself
smart i dont know about that but i had to do what i had to do  
i spend too much money on this b.s not to see a little something back 

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

laugh.gif

what a bum...
laugh.gif

seriously, what a bum...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just proves how much of lame you really are. Let that kid cook, if he rides the bus thats his biz not yours. Focus on getting your 12, instead of trying to be a dik to an elcerrito91 in your town.

like to reach much?

i expect you to say "don't knock the hustle", since you were the cat trying to presale to NT'ers for $2,500 or whatever, many weeks ago...

but what the hell does elcerrito91 got to do with this?
indifferent.gif

that's goin' too far yo. chill.

i've made profit off of shoes b4, sure, but cats have gone too far on this release imo.

you have to see where it annoys us "sneakerheads" just trying to wear these when random old people, bums with no jobs and cars, and randoms in general (who don't care about the shoe at all) are all just c-blocking us from copping cuz they look at these like a meal ticket.

yes, i know, of course it's to be expected, but it's also to be expected that some of us find it annoying. so don't get mad when we annoy them... that's all i'm saying...

laugh.gif

what a bum...
laugh.gif

seriously, what a bum...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dude show some respect. dude just passed away..you should be ashamed of yourself 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

what a bum...
laugh.gif

seriously, what a bum...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dude show some respect. dude just passed away..you should be ashamed of yourself 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

what a bum...
laugh.gif

seriously, what a bum...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Krisp you got a 8.5-9 1s or 2 hook your Bro up I looked out for u on those Dooms

I can c dis thread getting locked as well. Especially since da Yeezy 1 threads were being locked left an right. Anyway, I got my pair yesterday from NDC an I'm very disappointed with all da flaws it has. It has soooo many flaws dat it shud b a b-grade. Btw, congrats 2 dose who copped an gud luck 2 dose who r still on da hunt.

laugh.gif

what a bum...
laugh.gif

seriously, what a bum...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Krisp you got a 8.5-9 1s or 2 hook your Bro up I looked out for u on those Dooms

Originally Posted by sthebest

laugh.gif

what a bum...
laugh.gif

seriously, what a bum...
laugh.gif

i should set up a whole deal with him, get him to take a bus all the way up almost an hour on the other eside of town, carrying them boxes of yeezys, to meet me, and then just not show up...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

No wonder I never see him around. What happened to him? Pm me.

Struck out like %%+*. 0/5 on RSVPs(Twitter and Footlocker). NDC took the pairs out of my cart. They called the number RIGHT after mine at the DTLR raffle.(They called 6475, I had 6474). Missed out on the NMRL, Nicekicks, Livestock giveaways. Failed like %%+* on the Villa scavenger hunt(They had 17 pairs but they allowed competitors to team up so....the 1st 10 or so people were like 3 different groups of people). The universe does not want me to have these so I'm looking toward my next coveted release. Grats to those who got pairs.

you have to see where it annoys us "sneakerheads" just trying to wear these when random old people, bums with no jobs and cars, and randoms are all c-blocking us from copping cuz they look at it like a meal ticket.

That's all you have to say.  He's trying to make a living by reselling shoes, he knows who the "lame" really is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom