Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of fake colorways

%24(KGrHqR,!igFBim2dsC9BQnpUsd!,Q~~60_35.JPG
Threezy.

Chance to buy DS Plats from a guy on Craigslist (which I know is a no no) but he is willing to go through Paypal...

MN stay trolling. They would drop real info if they had it so its just hear say right now.

MN is a joke. If there is any real info on a new release they won't be the first to know.

good. if it's the all red cw like the rumors insist then I'm all for it. Not going to cop but it should make it easier to get a pair of plats by the end of the year.

Nice Kicks have stated on their Twitter that any pics floating around with their name attached/associated with it is not down to them. They said it must ne somebody trying to get them in trouble with Nike!
embarassed.gif

lol. even with all those filters, those still look as fake as can be. i'm still sticking to no 3rd colorway for the masses. if i'm wrong, i'll gladly rescind my previous statements and eat my words. until then, the only thing keeping this thread alive is rumors. it's a good thing. (end martha)

No GITD sole + awfully similar to the Black/Solar Reds = should be a wider GR-like release

They wouldn't be as "alluring" as the first two releases, so if they expect to make them as hyped up and limited, it would be a fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom