Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the program, tried to test it with my accounts, but it didnt automatically open any link i tweeted. it didnt open any of them. I just saw it pop up on the program feed (which is a mess in-itself. but the response time from when i tweeted a link, to when it popped up on the program feed, was pretty fast. and yes i followed the directions. 
pimp.gif

Did it surround it with **** and say opening link?

Someone found a bug where the name in the config file is case sensitive. So if the name in the follow list doesn't match the case of the username tweeting the link, it won't open (e.g. nikeTwitterTestAccount vs niketwittertestaccount). You can edit the config file now to temporarily fix it. This will be fixed in the next version...

If it surrounded with ****, and said opening link, what browser are you using?

Feel free to PM me for further support or post here.

Last edited:
I believe he did confess to his mistake but never di refund the people their money. I kow he mad at least $1500 because he charged $100 a piece for the info
i cant speak for others but i did get my money back but only because i filed a complaint with paypal. As far as him he basically said he couldn't or wouldnt refund just contact your cc companies for a refund. Real douche

i cant speak for others but i did get my money back but only because i filed a complaint with paypal. As far as him he basically said he couldn't or wouldnt refund just contact your cc companies for a refund. Real douche

i.e. he spent the money on a pair (or pairs) for himself and he didnt care about his paypal being restricted so he made another one. so he wanted the credit card companies to refund you so that he could keep the money in his pocket. classic scam artist

BTW I broke my Plats out for Thanksgiving day. theyre very comfortable thanks to the soft leather insoles and because i went a half size up and wore them with wearable shoe trees. :smokin :smokin

Im still amazed as how much these things glow. they are the first GITD shoe to glow even in the slightest amount of dim light and when fully charged will glow for hours

Last edited:
Platinum>Solar Wonder if the new colorway of the Yeezys would be better than the Platinums
Negative. I have both colorways and still favor the Solars...

BTW I broke my Plats out for Thanksgiving day. theyre very comfortable thanks to the soft leather insoles and because i went a half size up and wore them with wearable shoe trees. :smokin :smokin

Im still amazed as how much these things glow. they are the first GITD shoe to glow even in the slightest amount of dim light and when fully charged will glow for hours
Still haven't had the chance to take out the Platinums. As for insoles, I took them out and replaced them with orthotic insoles. I like the embossed Horus logo and after seeing a few of my buddies pairs, that logo is nowhere to be found anymore...

cosigning the program by rspot. worked for me. opened the link instantaneously as i pressed "enter" while posting a test link on my own twitter acct.

lets all hope rpost continues to allow us to use this program for future releases. it would give such an advantage over those just relying on the "f5 or command+R" functions.

lets also hope we limit the # of users lol

thats disgusting :smh:

cosigning the program by rspot. worked for me. opened the link instantaneously as i pressed "enter" while posting a test link on my own twitter acct.

lets all hope rpost continues to allow us to use this program for future releases. it would give such an advantage over those just relying on the "f5 or command+R" functions.

lets also hope we limit the # of users lol
its posted on a popular public forum in one of its more popular threads. Too late to limit users.

The purpose of this program is to open links posted by selected accounts instantly after they are posted on Twitter. This is ahead of text message notifications, Twitter web client updates, etc. This will not help with RSVP releases. Only NDC releases.

This is for Mac OS X 10.4 or newer only! It is a public alpha. It will deactivate itself in a few days, at which point it will no longer work.

I'm going to assume you are using Safari. Step 2 might be slightly different if you aren't.

1. Download here: http://bit.ly/USzpyZ
  2. Safari will automatically extract into the folder ~/Downloads/twinkle-v03a/ when the download is complete. Go to the folder.
  3. VERY IMPORTANT! Open twinkle_config.txt
  4. VERY IMPORTANT! Edit in your own username and password *
  5. VERY IMPORTANT! Add your twitter handle to the follow list(without the @, just like the others)
  6. VERY IMPORTANT! Save and close twinkle_config.txt
  7. Double-click twinkle in the folder to launch the program. At this point, the program will initialize and a bunch of tweets related to Nike will scroll by.
  8. Tweet a link from your account. If you configured everything correctly, you will see it highlighted by stars in the stream and it will simultaneously open in your browser **

Lots of tweets will show up about Nike, but only tweets containing links from the followed accounts will open in browser.

* Use a throwaway account if you are worried about me stealing it or something.
** It will open faster if your default browser is already open.

For support, please send me a PM with your issue and your email address.

Screenshot: 

Please post feedback in this thread. I won't continue to release software if you don't.

Definitely works! Keep this open forever lol.

Anyone Else Finding It Odd That The Only People To Respond With Feedback About This Program In Here ALL Have Less Than 50 Posts For The Most Part And The Majority With Join Dates Within The Past Few Months?

Hmmmmmmmm :nerd:

Anyone Else Finding It Odd That The Only People To Respond With Feedback About This Program In Here ALL Have Less Than 50 Posts For The Most Part And The Majority With Join Dates Within The Past Few Months?
Hmmmmmmmm
nerd.gif
haha I must admit I have been a lurker for a long time and just started posting but i've been here for a while 

Idk about this program that has created a huge fuss in this thread . I'm not accusing rspot of trying to scam or do users wrong , but doesn't it seems too good to be true ...just saying

I don't post a lot on here. There is usually a lot of bickering and not enough "sneaker talk." I have been on here for a while, but I couldn't log on once the new site changes went live. The program does work as described. I'll post screenshots and maybe a video soon.

Last edited:
I download it but just kept getting a 401 error it didnt open any of my tweets maybe I did something wrong.

Hmmmmmmmm :nerd:
this could potentially be the best and worst thing to happen to the sneaker community. i would certainly put a post count and join date into consideration for release.

Hmmmmmmmm
nerd.gif
I for one had an account before the yuku switchover even though I never posted. When they switched I had to create a new one.

A couple of people have been PMing me about a 401 error. That means you username and/or password are incorrect. Check it in the config file. I still encourage you to create a dummy account and use it just for the program. All error codes come from HTTP status codes here: https://dev.twitter.com/docs/error-codes-responses

I'll try to make the error codes better for the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom